Anarchist_UK's first grow - guerrila grow 2XWhite Widow 1X(HazeXSkunk#1)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went and planted them toaday, i'm to paranoid to veg, hope they live :holysheep:

here are a few pics

Pics 1/2/3 - Holes dug
Pic 4 - holes covered
Pic 5 - can i use this water to water my plants?

15-8-08 - Holes dug.png

15-8-08 - Holes dug(2).png

15-8-08 - Holes dug(3).png

15-8-08 - Holes covered.png

15-8-08 - Water.png

im not sure but i dont see why not does the surrounding area near the water look healthy enough ?
goodluck tho :48:

melissa said:
im not sure but i dont see why not does the surrounding area near the water look healthy enough ?
goodluck tho :48:
the surronding aread is fine, it's just the water has alge in

Here are a things I do to keep pests away from my seedlings outside.Clear out a good size spot,at least 15" diameter.Then surround it with a ring of dishwashing soap.The most important thing is you need a cage for deer and rabbits.I started making these cages a few years ago and my pest problem dissapeared.
Go buy a small roll of chicken wire.Cut it down the middle lengthwise.Then cut off about 2' sections.Roll it into a cylinder and wire the ends to themselves.Should look like a wire toiletpaper roll.Then spray with some kind of flat dark spraypint,I use brown primer.These are stealthy enough that I can lay them down and lose them.
Flatten cage.Take to site,unflatten, and put over plant,digging the bottom in as far as you can.Grab a few pieces of sticks and clamp the cage down through the bottom holes.Make sure the cage is secure (rabbits will try to get their noses under and tip it).Then fold over top 1/4 of cage.When top of plant reaches top of cage just open in a little and let it grow through.Then even if something eats the top later you still have enough to keep growing.

DSCF3202.JPG

well i just found this if its any help
Now after saying that I would like to make it clear that the algae itself is almost never a danger for your fish. Algae can hurt your plants if they're so thick that it prevents the leaves from getting light. If you have that much algae you should clean it manually

BTW- Water looks fine,I use water out of a nasty little river that hundreds of septics run off in.Plants love it.It does look like your plants might be a little to close to each other though.

time4tokin20s: thanks, i might try that

melissa: nah, there isn't that much, so i think it will be ok, it will be like a organic nutrient source

thanks guys :D

i'm gonna check on them every 2 days, when do you think they'll sprout?

time4tokin20s said:
BTW- Water looks fine,I use water out of a nasty little river that hundreds of septics run off in.Plants love it.It does look like your plants might be a little to close to each other though.
you're right :eek:

i'm trying to keep them as low as possible though, so i'll train them away from each other

As long as they stay wet they should be up in three or so days.THey will need a constant wet soil for a few weeks.

It looks kind of shady where you planted them.A good outdoor plant needs at least 6 hours of direct sunlight.If they can't get it your probably just wasting your time.

time4tokin20s said:
As long as they stay wet they should be up in three or so days.THey will need a constant wet soil for a few weeks.

It looks kind of shady where you planted them.A good outdoor plant needs at least 6 hours of direct sunlight.If they can't get it your probably just wasting your time.
it was the only place that was out of view, when they sprout i'll sell if i can move them somewhere

Yeah, what time4tokin' said...That's the best possible thing ya can do, along w/ a few natural deterrants...such as Pepper/garlic sprays, predator urine/or human...You'll find a lot of threads discussing these...But get some kind of barrier around them UK...I hope they're getting enough light there tho , it looks like one of the first places i tried a guerilla(didn't work out for 'me' tho)...I have far too many critters,even in my backyard...But imo, if they aren't getting enough light for a decent yield, then i would try to just make this a seed grow...Ya got the genetics mang...Now ya just need the experience ...But here's some GREEN MOJO for ya...Try to keep an eye on 'em best ya can, the more you're there the less chance critters will be around...And i noticed you're thread's titled Widow,not Rhino...Sp error??? :D I guess that's enough for now, sry i hadn't been by in a while...But Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN

tn_toker420 said:
Yeah, what time4tokin' said...That's the best possible thing ya can do, along w/ a few natural deterrants...such as Pepper/garlic sprays, predator urine/or human...You'll find a lot of threads discussing these...But get some kind of barrier around them UK...I hope they're getting enough light there tho , it looks like one of the first places i tried a guerilla(didn't work out for 'me' tho)...I have far too many critters,even in my backyard...But imo, if they aren't getting enough light for a decent yield, then i would try to just make this a seed grow...Ya got the genetics mang...Now ya just need the experience ...But here's some GREEN MOJO for ya...Try to keep an eye on 'em best ya can, the more you're there the less chance critters will be around...And i noticed you're thread's titled Widow,not Rhino...Sp error??? :D I guess that's enough for now, sry i hadn't been by in a while...But Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN
thanks :D fixed the white widow thing lol dunno why i did that :confused2:

but :fid: i may have to move my plants if they sprout, I somehow put them in view of a path -,- so i may have to bring a pot or 2 and move them

and i'll try the natural deterants thanks dude

i don't mind if i don't manage to get anything this time, i only used a few seeds, i'll just learn from my mistakes :eek:

nice i want to do a guirella grow but i think it getting a lil to late so theyres always next year.. anyways hope all goes well, goodluck.

isnt it hard on the plant to keep digging it up and moving it? I saw these things they were cammo covers for 5 gallon buckets. you could use something like that so if you need to move them you can. Just an suggestion.:D

Yeah if ya gonna have to move them i'd throw 'em in 1-2 gal pots first thing, if ya haven't put in ground yet...In my experiences, i like keepin' in a pot for at least 1 1/2 mo...But i got big critter prollems, and an extra 8-10 inches off the ground always helps...Hope all goes well UK, here's a little GREEN MOJO for those babies ...

as soon as they sprot i'll put them in some pots i got laying around and transport them, as soon as i look for a new spot :eek:

thanks for the help and mojo guys :D

tn_toker420 said:
So ya had any of the HxSk pop yet ???
nope :( they diddn't pop in water, so i decided to plant it in the soil so fingers crossed, and i left the white rhino germing in water a bit to long, the tap root had formed and the seed shell fell off, so i'm hoping they pop if not i'll just try again :)

Ya ever tried using the paper towel method??? I'm not a big fan of it, but i usually have some back-up seedlings germin' in a wet papper towel on a foam/plastic plate just in case...They tend to stretch in my experience, but i'd give it a go if nothin else works ...hmmm, man i really hope those beans turn out good for ya...Especially the White Rhino , The HS too...I love the idea of the freebies, but it's a bummer if they're no good ya know...I'm sure you'll get a good germ rate tho , surely w/ nirvana ...They've got a great rep on here...

Latest posts

Back