Another new comer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! Just introducing myself, found this website and decided to join after reading up and was surprised on the knowledge people had on growing! Hope everyone here can help me out on growing, I'm a steady smoker who LOVES Mary J, and would love you grow it!

Thanks!

welcome man!
glad you decided to join.
yes we have very knowledgable people here, and they are all just great.
enjoy your stay, and lets get your grow room set up, and growing :)
best of luck

Hey whats up sampson welcome to MP:)
Is that your supra bro?
Dro:cool2:

Thanks everyone! Merry Christmas to everyone as well!!!!

Dr. Dro...yes it is my supra, another hobby i LOVE to do is work/race cars

Yea man I LOVE CARS too, I'am saving my money to get a 97-99 skyline GTR and then Ill hola at you to race lol, What so far have you put in that baby?
You been added to my buddy list lol. If you can, can you PM me a bigger pic of that supra!:D
Dro:cool2:

Nice a skyline! I've been wanting to find one around here but can't, and buying one from Japan and getting it shipped is not in the expense right now lol.

Mods: Fully built head:
Ported/Polished
Ferrera oversized stainless steel valves
Dual valve springs
Ti retainers
5 way angle job
HKS 272 cams (exhaust and intake)
Unorthodox cam gears
Unorthodox under drive pulley
ARP head studs
ITS T76 Dual ball bearing Turbo, Q Trim .81 (Brand new and state of the art!)
RPS header, HPC coated
HKS GT 60mm Vband Wastegate
Custom Downpipe mated to an RPS downpipe
Custom Intercooler pipes
HKS GT Intercooler
HKS Type R Blow Off Valve
Twin Walbro in tank pumps
-8/-6 braided lines (aluminum lines under the car)
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
1000cc injectors
Titan fuel rail

just a little bit ;)...Ill send you 2 other pics I have, one of the car, and one of the lovely HP info

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

herd about the new supra comming out from my friend who works for toyota..gotta get my self one of thoses, or a lotis elise...

orange-2008-toyota-supra-drawing.jpg

Thanks everyone! This forum is the best out there! You guys are so nice and helpful.

berserker I will be reading up on that page tonight! Thanks alot!

headband: yea the new supras are pretty sick, I'm going have to go to Toyota and put my name down on a list so I can get my hands on one of those right away! gotta love those cars! you got anything??

Obviously you know what I got, just not the HP it puts out :)

Latest posts

Back