Another Quick Question!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siegalsmoker

Reaction score
Just have a quick question. I know that trich coloration is what you go by to tell when to harvest, but what about the hair color. Will they all be that brownish color too? I kinda lost track of when I orginally changed to 12/12, so just trying to get an idea about my harvest time. About half the hairs have turned that brownish/amber color, and the trichs aren't white anymore but more cloudy I would say.. Thanks..

not all the hairs will be orange when it is time to harvest. cloudy trichs is more of an head high , cloudy-amber is getting to the chouchlock point

I never harvest based on the color of the hairs. It is just not a good indicator. I have noticed that sometimes the hairs turn dark and the trichs are still clear and sometimes the hairs are still white and the trichs are starting to turn cloudy.

I like the heady high and usually harvest when the trichs are cloudy.

Thanks. I was planning on harvesting this weekend will keep ya posted..

i harvested my first indoor plant yesterday, and the trichs were all cloudy, there were some burnt orange hairs, but i went by the trichs being all cloudy. it was at 85 days. good luck .:) ...

Latest posts

Back