Any last minute feeding and pest tips?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coxswell

Bongmaster
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I've looked and searched and cant come up with any good ideas on my own, so I thought I'd say Hi and post a couple of pics.

My few outdoor plants have had almost no feeding and no pest control despite some obvious signs. I sprayed for grass hoppers about 4 weeks ago with some small decline in bugs. I sprayed some Miraclegrow garden spray and perked them up about a month ago, plus I know my old lady is watering way too much.
Anyway, now the fan leaves are really yellow, my trichromes are starting to turn from clear on the big buds, but I have lots of small just forming buds on lower branches. I thought I should give them all another last emergency treatment.

I know not to spray malation within a few days of harvest, but what about feeding at this late stage? Would it be a good idea.. ? Daytime temps are still in the mid 90's and low is 65 degs at night. I live in the Desert where there is no rain.

DSCN1372.JPG

DSCN1374.JPG

DSCN1385.JPG

I'd let it finish out. yellowing of the fans is normal at this stage. Watch for mold.

Latest posts

Back