anybody watching urban grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alshuray1

dr.greenthumb
Reaction score
any body watch urban grower, how to grow to pounds plus per light
well the latest episode talks about the product ph perfect automatically
sets your ph for you.
what do you think.

It looks like a good series of videos. My problem with them being they are done by Advanced Nutrients and they use and promote all of the Advanced Nutrient line in doing so. It feels very very biased to me. I would take any product comparisons you see from these videos with a grain of salt until you research them for unbiased viewpoints.

Well I think that there is no question that AN has a good product line. Jmansweed's study prooved that you can get great yeilds with it. My problems with AN is I don't care for the childish badmouthing of every other nute company that Big Mike from AN seems to feel he needs to do. If you have a good product let it do the talking for you, bashing others only prooves that you are scared of your competition. Not to mention that the prices are outrageous.

I have not seen the video...you got a link?

I think the subjecy of huge yeilds per plant is a questionable subject as to wether it is more economical to grow many smaller yeilding plants in a short time, or lesser larger yeilding plants in a longer amount of time. I think if you look into this you are better off with many average yeilding plants, rather than the extended veg time needed to grow monsters. But I would still be interested in watching the video's...even if they are full of Big Mikes childish propaganda.

The bashing goes round and round no matter what product it is. its normal business, just look at Verizon and AT&T.

I have never seen the urban grower vids. But I have been running AN's full sensi line up of nutes for both veg and bloom. I run veg for 8 weeks (by the time i switch them to 12/12 they are about 3 to 4 feet tall), and bloom for 8 to 9 weeks (by harvest they are between 5 to 6 feet tall). I have been averaging 1.25lb to 1.5lb per 1000w light (4 plants per light).

Latest posts

Back