Apologies and thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcnh

Reaction score
I would like to be honest with everyone here. I used to be one of those haters on here. I used to be an alcoholic (I think??). I went through a gallon of whiskey a week. Now i've woken up and just drink lightly.
I would also like to apologize to anyone I might have offended in the past even though you might not even remember me.
For all of you that would like to make fun of me for being an idiot, I deserve it. At this point I just want to give back to the newbies to hand down the knowlwdge that all the rest of you have given me. Thanks SO MUCH.

Welcome back, I'm new here. And an alcoholic myself, it's big of you to apologize...you could have just snuck back in. Good luck with everything have fun.

Yeah man, alcohol=legal MJ=illegal is to hate/violence/death=legal love/relaxation/unity/natural medicine=illegal. sigh

Thanks DLtoker. What kind of lights do you use?

T5 Fluorescents from start to finish man. I am actually working on a garden of lettuce right now and should have pics up in a few days... The misses is getting sketched up the reefer with her being pregnant and all so I need to take a break.

welcome back. Glad to have ya...take a tour of our site rules to remember. Yep I like my drink too and know how it is...happy posting dude. :D

Nice dl, what is your grams per watt with the t5's? I was surprised to see it was 40,000 lumens for 400w comparable to 50,000 for a hps. Do you think it runs cooler like some say? thanks peace bro.

marcnh said:
For all of you that would like to make fun of me for being an idiot, I deserve it.

no one's here to make fun of anyone, man... just don't mess with no one, and no one will mess with u... simple fact of life. we'ze all here to help, not berate each other....it's all cool.

I don't have a scale so I couldn't tell you... There are perks each I suppose. I like the T5s because I grow short plants and they seem to love it. I also get an even distribution of light this way too. Heat wise? They still put out a lot of heat, but the heat is dispersed over much larger bulbs rather than 1 HID. So, there are lots of things to put into consideration with lights... It just so happens I think T5s work better for me.

Welcome back its good to see someone take the first step and admit they were wrong, i had seen your handle yesterday with the notorius red rep points and now they are back to the color we all love around here :aok:

Welcome Back !
Here is the place u have Friends in so many ways, that u don't have to show ur face or how u live.lol
Just grow grow and ask question and tell ur story on ur grow...

Thank you Flying! Yeah unfortunately I won't have the time to do a grow before the summer, then I'm living in company housing - so lame, but good money. I have 150 LR2 seeds so I'll make a thread of my outdoor grows with those.

EDIT: Be sure to read the rules pertaining to trading of personal info via threads.

Thanks smokin - we're all in this together. If millions are growing weed and more are realizing the harmless aspects and benefits of the herb, maybe we can legalize it!

Hey Marcnh:welcome:,Love your avatar!!Your buds look nice .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back