Are there dry herb vapes you can use with a bong.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listen.........vaporizers are a rabbit hole.
I spent thousands on a huge variety of them and even made a few.
They are all a little different so maybe that vapes the shizz for you or maybe its not.
Beware the vaporizer and bongs rabbit hole!
That's the one brother!

Bubba

IMG_20230902_094929_6.jpg

This piece is in my top 3 faves and in steady rotation........head cannon to the dome.
🤗

Absolutely, you can find dry herb vapes that work with bongs. I've got a DynaVap "M" with a water pipe adapter, and it's under $100 at bongs online. The hits are super smooth, not weaker, and you get the best of both worlds – vapor and bong filtration. I really enjoy it after my stressful work. Happy toking!

Last edited:
Be careful of counterfeit vapes from there they can poison you...........or not.
😆
Does it heat up without torch? If so that is what they are talking about. Harmful metals. The coil it uses, so forth.
Bubba

The device is legit the bubbler I bought from china and it's glass, so I think there's no way it can poison me ajahahahaha
Excellent the glass is great I was concerned about the mighty as they have clones on Ali really cheap.
I have gone through quite a bit of chinese glass via Dhgate.
After doing that for a while I can see where a large amount of high end so called American made glass is really made.
They pay 17 bucks for a stereo matrix there and sell it here for $350..........buyer beware.
😆

Hey, you're diving deep into the world of glass and vapes, I see! It's amazing how the industry can be a mix of genuine quality and, well, not-so-genuine deals.

On a somewhat different note, have you ever considered trying d8 CBD gummies? They're gaining popularity for various wellness needs and might be an interesting addition to your collection.

Last edited:
Hey, you're diving deep into the world of glass and vapes, I see! It's amazing how the industry can be a mix of genuine quality and, well, not-so-genuine deals.
There really is a mix of extreme quality and extreme junk on the market and only one way to really know.
😄

Cloud Connoisseur you will like it!

Attachments

• IMG_20231105_055954765.jpg
    IMG_20231105_055954765.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
IMG_20230328_113253_8.jpg
This is the Shit☢Caine©®™made by the boys at SHITTECH inc.
Pure quartz except for the two screens which produces superior vapor.

Sorry I was being a smartass.
That is what I made a few years ago when the only option was titanium which makes me severely ill.
Made from parts of other vapes and hits all the boxes.
The hard part is finding a quartz tube that's actually 16mm od as while most are advertised as 16mm tube they are actually a bit bigger at 17mm.
Matters cuz the id on the coils are either 16mm or 15.8mm depending on source.

Latest posts

Back