Are there dry herb vapes you can use with a bong.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We gotta get him hooked up too....

Bubba
I am working on it.........lolz.
I run mine at 450 your pid may be different remember the numbers aren't necessarily accurate more like a setting on a dial so find what works for you.
You definitely want a good water piece with that vape it hits hard.
Technique is inhale until the vapor hits your lips,exhale then hit it like a champ.
😆
Due to the physics of heat transfer it takes a couple seconds for vapor production to start so no sense wasting lung space on hot air.......is tasty hot air though.

I keep an ash catcher. Won't be any ashes, but when it's full and smoke just starts to fill maIn chamber, boom. If both are full, a gagging session ensues.

Bubba

No smoke only vapor.
If you are still combusting turn it down a bit.
😂

Well yeah, vapor. It doesn't combust, but there is a dark spot where the heat contacts the weed

Bubba

1681744674577.jpg

That's how mine looks when I am done with it.

This thing is strictly for vaping weed right? How do I get my Sequoia on a water rig?

Bubba
Either you rig a piece of tubing you buy their cheap shitty bubbler or you don't.
I don't as a dedicated enail for home use is much,much better so we only use the sequoia on the road.
https://www.dabpress.com/collection...1-110v-180w-coil-heater-with-titanium-adapter
I use this one as I am familiar with the company and products.
Fantastic unit for the price but most quartz enails function the same.

Good Lord. Ok, nail recommendations?

Bubba

Dabpress as linked of course..........gotta get my commissions up.
😆

You keeping track of what meeting me has cost so far?
😁

Oh yes. Not nearly as bad as 2 marriages. This is cheap in comparison! And, quite a bit more fun.

Bubba

You actually saved me quite a bit, no "useless pile" of failed attempts!

Bubba

You actually saved me quite a bit, no "useless pile" of failed attempts!

Bubba
Listen.........vaporizers are a rabbit hole.
I spent thousands on a huge variety of them and even made a few.
They are all a little different so maybe that vapes the shizz for you or maybe its not.
Beware the vaporizer and bongs rabbit hole!

Latest posts

Back