auto bb/auto ak pics questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

middieman440

i am unknown
Reaction score
at what week do autos gain most of there bud weight...strain is auto ak./auto blueberry<lowlife.. planted on 3/3/09 now 46 days old,has been seeded,no smell unless man-handled...just started seeing trichomes today but wasnt really looking for them before,but how can i beef up the bud weight,or when does that happen,,i have mg bloom booster,and bone meal should i add.......sorry crappy phone pics but will have to do

new 006.jpg

new 007.jpg

new 008.jpg

I was doing a grow with the same seeds but ended up killing them. If not I would be more of a help

i added bone meal in the soile before planting just a tiny bit,and used shultz 10-15-10 and superthrive all at light doseage's i have mg bloom booster i would like to use it but dunno when would be a good idea i just wanna use it once or twice to ad weight any suggestions??? this was grown under 3 42 watt cfl's and lst training to get all bud sights open to light i have like 6 cola braches just one big one thats seems to be filling out very nicely,or it can just be the seeds in there

Latest posts

Back