Auto Flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spicus

Reaction score
I have a female plant thats currently under 12 hrs lighting but doesnt seem to be doing much i have no idea what breed the plant is its been under 12 hrs for like 4 weeks i have nuds but very small my question is the auto flower range of plants do they still take only 12 hrs during flowering? or do they stay on 18-20 and auto flower when ready??

Hello Spicus :)

It sounds like you have a light leak during your dark period.

Auto flowering can be kept on 24/0 light or 20/4 if you want to save on electricity, they will flower with whatever light they are given.

:peace:

nice 1 ok so if im pretty sure of no light leak do you think its poss its a auto?

An Auto will start to flower at about week 3, if your plant didnt show anything at week 3, its not an Auto ;)

its started flowering its just not done much since thanks for your help my friend i think im gonna try it on 20 hrs a few days see what happens

Where did the seed come from?

Or was the plant a gift?

If its not an Auto, all you will be doing is putting the plant back into vegetative growth.

What light are you using?

The type/wattage/lumens of the light(s) you are using can make a huge difference in flowering. How large is your space and what size and type of light are you using?

hi yes it was a gift i was givin 3 of which 2 were male the guy knows less about it then me lol
it was just a oh i'll chuck it in see what happens but im eagor now
its in the smallist tent so about 1m/w by 2m/h with a 400 watt duel spectrum hps it seems to have buds in all the right places just barely even a smoke

Latest posts

Back