Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking good OHC i remember when i did the LR2 it stayed a tiny 8inch and i ended up with like 7gramgreen mojoto the widow

Autos look good OHC...WW is kinda sexy in a weird way with the color combo it has going on...glad you didn't gve up on her...gotta remember we are growing a pretty tough weed...looks like you did a good job saving her and hopefully she will reward you with some Dankness...:)

Uh huh nice job! But next time we dig out the riot gear!

Well thanks for the vote of confidence guys.... :heart:
Gosh fruity..... 7grams? Hope for more - these girls have another 6 weeks so I'm thinkin' they've got a bit of growth still in them.... hope anyway. I do wish I'd sprouted at least ten now though....

Hamster - sexy eh'? I was thinking she looked a little bitchy.:cool:
I do have to keep reminding myself she's a weed and has lived through worse things than my brown thumbs. New mama jitters.

Chef - goodness gracious son. Hold off on the MOD SQUAD talk....- :afroweed:
I'm like the tide --- I come in - I go out - but I always come back in..... so y'all hang out here when I go AWOL but PLEASE don't eat my Ben & Jerrys.

Irish : yack yack yack - :48:

xox
OHC

Alright OHC I put the Ben & Jerry's back:p

great looking ladies there Pretty Lady :heart: for you

Green Mojo for your ladies

1-10-10

OldHippieChick said:
Hamster Thanks for checking in on me.... I count on your feedback with the autos... I see yours were well into flowering at day 27 so thinking this will be a big growth week.
Monkeybusiness Yes, I see preflowers so I think it'll start getting a tad more exciting shortly.
:48:

1-16-10

OldHippieChick said:
What the heck? A girl takes a night off and all hell breaks loose.:holysheep:

A "Night" off? You were AWOL on your journal whilst you've been skitzin'... We were worried SICK! :eek: Glad to see everything is ironing out well... Keep rockin' OHC...

peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:

A "Night" off? You were AWOL on your journal whilst you've been skitzin'... We were worried SICK! :eek: Glad to see everything is ironing out well... Keep rockin' OHC...

peace!:cool:

You're right DOS - but this GJ was starting to look like an excerpt from The Gulag Archipelago - a gripping tale of death, destruction, torture and fear.... I had to lighten up. 10 pages in 30 days - I was worried I was using up my band width allotment. :eek: Must learn shorthand.....

Now - y'all don't worry about me - it's playoff season.... back to the "game" :rolleyes:.
Thanks for the love (and the B&J) Ozzie - xox

:peace:

LOL...that WW is a sexy *****! hows that? And Pvt OHC was AWOL, we were ready to send out the cavalry! I think the sexy ***** looks alot better! Her leaves are at least standing at attention again...way to adapt and overcome trooper!

Nice looking little ones there OHC :) Glad to see the WW is pulling through for you!

WHOA! OHC, your plants are looking FANTASTIC! They are SO much bigger than mine. I'll try to get a picture tomorrow. I've been out of commission with a 2 week visitor and a computer crash, but now have a new computer and will get back to work. You inspire me, lady!

i am glad things are working out for you OHC. the ww looks better and delicious and the autos look good too. good luck with the rest of the grow.

Hi Gang!
We have reached the half way mark on this grow....:yay:
The WW is tucked in so no pic.... she still looks bad - lots of yellow. But I'm just going to have to chill and take it as it comes. I notice new leaf growth out of the buds and the undergrowth is green and she's got some respectable bud growing on her. I confess, if this girl doesn't go hermie on me then all props go to the breeder and I might just gut up and do it again.

The three Autos have had a busy week.
Heights are now 16.5" - 15.5" and 13". That's an astonishing 4.5 to 6" growth in the last six days !!!!!
The breeder says height 10-16" so likely the lateral growth is complete. The breeder also says these plants average 20-40 gr each in yield. I could live with that.

I have some lower yellowing going on. They have been on FN grow at 1/4 strength with 1T molasses per gallon for two feedings and had one foliar CalMg weak treatment. I notice the yellowing is in proportion to the height.... the tallest having the most yellow and the shortest having the least.... I'm transitioning to a 1/8 FN Grow and 1/8 FN Bloom feeding tomorrow.... I'm reading up on organic soils for the future. I hate all this nute fussing.
All in all - it's been a good week. Practicing the chill - "diligence but with less skitz" .... :rolleyes: practice practice practice.... I keep thinking I'll revert back to my comfy "roll with the flow" alter-ego as soon as this grow gets me stoned.... :ccc:

LF: thanks for the pep talk. If that ***** puts out in a respectable manner in another 5 weeks, I'll get past the attitude. ;)

Warfish and DOS : :ciao: Thanks for the positive vibe guys.

MO MAMA: Awww angel, sorry for the hermie drama. PLEASE give me an update on your lil ones.... c'mon - snap a pic... :aok:

ta2dguy: Hey - thanks for checkin' in - all in all things look as good as they can with the WW. I confess, reaching the half way point in the flowering phase has got me feeling hopeful. A couple of weeks ago I was tempted to throw my hands up and chuck the girl outside in the freezing rain.

001.JPG

OHC your autos look real good...don't sweat the yellowing on the bottom leaves...it happens to all the autos I grow...they hve such a short lifespan that you will start to get more and more yellowing as the plant pushes on to it's end...just keep your ph stable and let them do their thing...I wld think you shld get about an ounce off each plant as they bulk up...

Thanks for checking in Hamster.
Yeah, I'm not so worried about the yellowing. I've seen worse.:rofl:
My goal this first grow is 2.5 oz from the three lil ones... That's about 40% of the breeders estimated high yeild. Time will tell. Can't wait....

Looking real nice OHC! As I have said before, you are gonna love the WR.

Hey 225
:48:
How are things?
I'm feelin' all fuzzy toward my AWRs. They are so cute. :p
But they smell like cat piss.... no joke. My plan is to blame it on the old dog.:eek:
I was reading another old AWR GJ and that guy was pushing the harvest date out to 3 months and getting 40% ambers. I remember you harvested at 8ish weeks because of an out of town trip. I'm wondering if you regret not waiting till you got back home?

Gooooo white widow! Keep wit it girl! Your doing great!

OldHippieChick said:
If that ***** puts out in a respectable manner in another 5 weeks, I'll get past the attitude. ;)

Dang girl- no respectable lady is going to give it up if you talk about her like that! :p

Enjoyable read- great journal. Good luck with them.

Hope you do better than your goal.

Yea I do wish I pushed it to at least 9 weeks, I really wanted to get to 10 weeks. But alas, like you said, I had to leave, but IMO the smoke was still great. Just more heady than couch-lock stone.

But my grow has started OK so far. I will update in a couple hours. Day 3 for RRF and almost Day 1 for my BK's :)

Latest posts

Back