Auto White Russian Timex GJ ~ OHC style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o well ohc, i was def. wrong lol. from your pics i saw a bunch of nanners together that looked like an open sac. my apologies. HIE is correct that they look to be too immature to release any viable pollen, you did get lucky to spot them before opening. i sure do wish i lived closer to ya, i would loooove to have that male auto, or at least a few of his balls:eek: :confused: :eek: . good luck OHC, i hope the rest of the grow goes well and i hope the rest of the ladies are ladies. happy growing.
:48:

ta2dguy- thanks for the good wishes. HIE has this ability to take my crappy pics and zoom in on them, maybe he just crops them - I need to ask him.... I never realized when I started down this path that photography was going to be so important. I'm sorta put out today that all there are are three autos out of 5 seeds. Definately breeding is the way to go with auto seeds. But seriously - you don't want your seed crop from a fem seed, do you? I've got ten regular AK47 seeds from Attitudes I'll be breeding for seeds next. take it easy.....:48:

AWR Sunday pics - day 23 in their new revised living quarters under the HO T5 grow light in the bathtub. This will keep me from having to move the WW every 12 hrs. for a couple to three weeks. She can keep the tent to herself for the time being. The runt now measures 8" dia and 4.75" tall. The other two are 9"+wide and 6.5 & 7 inches tall. All three showed as female for the time being...

006.JPG

037.JPG

Looking good OHC i had to move a load of plant every day on my last grow for a cuple of weeks its a nightmare

Thanks Fruity - props to DOS for prodding me into doing it. I am a pot head. I procrastinate.

Looking good OHC...the autos look nice and compact and bushy...and that's another great thing about autos...they will work with ya...if you need to move them somewhere else go right ahead...as long as you gve them proper light they are just as happy in a tub as in a grow tent...no worries of light leaks etc during dark time...

Hamster Thanks for checking in on me.... I count on your feedback with the autos... I see yours were well into flowering at day 27 so thinking this will be a big growth week.
Monkeybusiness Yes, I see preflowers so I think it'll start getting a tad more exciting shortly.
:48:

Regarding the Merry Widow.....

I settled on Flora Nova two part for the nute change. The WW looks happy to get a proper flush and her first dose of Molasses. I may start the new nute program as early as Tuesday or Wed.... depending on how quickly the soil dries completely.

I flipped on y'all again on the re-potting - not going to do it. Both the tech supports I spoke with and Irish suggested not re-potting it. I'll rebuild this soil.

I'm following Irish' instruction. I think we all misunderstood the talk about 7.0ph. That was just to get the soil environment back to neutral for a rebuild starting point. 6.4 from here on out. My hydro store man said to bring in my Milwaukee 600 and he'll test it up next to his to make sure it's good.

She looked happier this morning. What's left that's still green is very very deep green now. I spotted white resin like fine powder all around all the leaves on the buds today. Could this be the "white" in the White Widow? hmmmm

Go with the molasses, it rocks! The ww will def show early or my blue widow did! love the auto's!

Good call on the trans plant! your Auto's are looking good!

Glad to hear things are improving.

:yeahthat:

Tact said:
Glad to hear things are improving.

:yeahthat:

The bathtub kids sure look happy...:baby: :baby: :baby:

Good Growing!:cool:

Hey there...hows about an update there hotrod? We're wanting to look at you pretty kids!

We need some pics or there is going to be a riot OHC....

The crowd is "uncontrollable" on the east side HL! They are starting to break through the barricades.......back to you on the north side, how are the roiters? Have they realeased the dogs? More on the missing OHC to come...where is she? Inquiring minds wanna know.

the chef said:
The crowd is "uncontrollable" on the east side HL! They are starting to break through the barricades.......back to you on the north side, how are the roiters? Have they realeased the dogs? More on the missing OHC to come...where is she? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Chef you and Terminal Head Clearance are smoking the same dankness tonight....:) You guys got me rolling tonight...

What the heck? A girl takes a night off and all hell breaks loose.:holysheep:

Ah well - not the first time I've come home to a buncha pot heads hangin out ..... WHO ate all MY Ice Cream? :p

WW: Day 34 flowering
AWRs: Day 29

Autos:
10" tall - 8.5"tall - 10.5" tall - width? wider than the pots...
The two larger autos had some yellow come up at the bottom Tuesday. I have decided that I don't start my young ones on nutes soon enough. I gave them 1/4 strength FN Grow and a T of Mol. and that seems to have stopped the progression of yellowing for now. I notice NO yellowing on the runt? I guess because of her delayed development she didn't need the nutes yet? Started her anyway and see no signs of nute burn. Good so far.
A lot of stretch since last week - but still not in the 12" - 24" height range the breeder states...

The White Widow:
Well - she might LOOK worse but I think she feels better? I plucked a LOT of yellow and brown dead leaves from her a couple of days ago. I am worried that she will run out of leaves before she's mature. But she's responded well to the new bloom nutes and mol. so fingers crossed. I had a few drama moments earlier this week when I convinced myself she was growing seeds. It passed.... next morning I could see she was sprouting new tiny lil leaves out the top of the bud area. Don't I feel silly....:rolleyes: The pics don't show well - but the buds are lookin' good.

I'm skitzin' a bit on low humidity.... Mine runs around 25-27%. I think I def need to water a day earlier than I had been. I may have taken that wet-dry cycle theory to the extreme. And I need to start nutes sooner on the next grow....

002.JPG

010.JPG

005.JPG

Latest posts

Back