Automated grow box systems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowBoxing

Reaction score
I have been noticing a lot of automated grow box systems popping up, some cannabis specific others not.

I'm just curious if anyone has had experience with these automated systems like the http://www.7sensors.com/ grow box or the Leaf system

Growboxing--- I run an aero under LED rotation !--I build my own Aero boxes !---If U talking about waterpharming !----"Automatic Grow Box" is a dream !---U have to stay on top of pH and ppms !---Then there are bugs U must fight constantly !---Stop by over at the Home of the Old Farts Club and we got an old farts who knows something about it !---We're not all old but my peeps can grow the hell out some weed !

It looks kind of like a Phototron (which never worked). My personal opinion of automated grow boxes is that they are overpriced and never large enough. Like Keef mentioned, growing cannabis is very hands-on.

I can see that! Thanks for the responses. I can imagine that the phototron and the 7sensors grow box would work best with some slide in reflective panels for inducing dark periods. I feel like the automation if it can be controlled manually might be helpful for making things a bit easier (controlling watering, light, etc from your phone) but the best cannabis would probably still be grown in these by people that are really putting in effort to raise the plant properly.

Growboxing -- Controlling a grow via your phone !-- If I only could !--- I copied the tech for aerocloners and built my own !---- Added nutes and grow from clone to harvest that way !-- There's a pump in the bottom spraying nute solution up at the roots thru micro sprayers !--- Everything is on timers !--- Might be your best bet at automation !--- I have to watch pH and nute water levels !-- Could be done remotely !--- But the tech needed is gonna be prohibitive !--- Easiest would be to get a grow tent and light ---Start some seed and get them in some Happy Frog !---Come around and water !---Take a few grows to see the problems before U can think much further than that !---Good Luck !

Latest posts

Back