Auto's??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waspfire

A.K.A FLABOY
Reaction score
ok i am bout to germ and start some lr2 i got from attitude my question is what lights should i be using for them as in the spectrum do i use veg ones (6500k)or flower ones (2700k) or would a mix of both do for them?

i will be growing 2 in a self mad box while my outdoor grow is getting started its a total of 2 sq ft will have 18k lumens total in it which if my calcs right will be like 8-9k a sq ft will this be enough for the LR2? i have herd more light the better for them and hoping this will be enough for them.Once they pop i plan on doing grow journal which will be my first:)

I just searched the Auto thread to see if I could find something to help you with. I didn't see anything regarding lights. I would just the 6500K lights, because it is after all, an Auto.

thanks terror yeha i looked there first and didnt see what i was looking for so figure i would start a thread and see what i can find out;)

I don't know from personal experience but I would assume the opposite. Use flowering lights since they have such a short veg cycle. Maybe veg for 2 or 3 weeks then switch to flower. Stay on 18/6 the entire time. Got through the grow journals and see what others have done, if it doesn't say, ask them. Also read this.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32210

Perhaps you could use a light in the middle of the spectrum. Not quite cool blue, but not quite sunlight.

Well from what I read it doesnt really matter since there is no typical "veg" cycle. I was considering them and I remember reading you can start them under a light cycle of 18/6 with a MH and 10 days from seed switch to 18/6 with a HPS.
-Jack-
From the Autoflowering basics guide: "Lowryder virtually does away with the vegetative growth stage: it passes almost immediately from the seedling stage to the flowering period. To our knowledge, Lowryder has the shortest known life cycle and height in the cannabis species.
Male plants may be identified as such after approx. 17-20 days, while females show themselves a couple days later. Plants will even flower under a continuous light regime."

lol thanks guys yeah i know the light schedule and all that was just wondering if one spectrum was better then another or if just mixed it up with some of both would it be fine thanks for the replys tho

probly go with my 6500k the first 2 weeks then switch it out to where i have more 2700k blasting away;)

Latest posts

Back