too small of grow tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy olson

Reaction score
can i grow my autoflowers which were in a grow tent under 24 hour light on the balcony with 6 hours of direst sunlite they are in week 5 i have another 2 inches to move my light up should i just do that and hope they dont stretch to much

Attachments

• 20230622_095102.jpg
    20230622_095102.jpg
    1,019 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I have limited experience with auto flowers but did just finish a tent of them. I moved two of the plants from the tent when I was running out of room in the tent. They were two different strains that I had duplicates of inside the tent. They were about 5 weeks when I put them outside. My lights were running 18/6 when I moved them. The outside plants finished up but not as well as the ones that stayed in the tent. I think if they would have been started outside, they would have been fine and finished nicer but moving them from 18/6 LEDs to mother natures lights I think shocked them a bit. Hopper I think grows autos outside, perhaps he will chime in. Good luck with your grow and I hope someone else answers this too ✌️

Is the tent too short or are you concerned about the plant filling up the tent? I would suggest you check out @Carty ’s autoflower threads. He has a lot of great info on autos.

can i grow my autoflowers which were in a grow tent under 24 hour light on the balcony with 6 hours of direst sunlite they are in week 5
they are right at the bottom of my grow light and dont have more than another inch to move it up should i just move it the last inch and see if they stop stretching

they are right at the bottom of my grow light and dont have more than another inch to move it up should i just move it the last inch and see if they stop stretching
You can tie the tallest branches down. I use pipe cleaners to LST(low stress training). Or you can supercrop the tallest branches. Look up a video or two on ScrewTube to see how it is done.

Latest posts

Back