too small of tent is what im wondering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troy olson

Reaction score
can i grow my autoflowers which were in a grow tent under 24 hour light on the balcony with 6 hours of direst sunlit they are in week 5 i have 2 more inches that i can raise my lights is that what i should do and hope they dont stretch to much or should i consider topping her

Attachments

• 20230622_095102.jpg
    20230622_095102.jpg
    1,019 KB · Views: 0
can i grow my autoflowers which were in a grow tent under 24 hour light on the balcony with 6 hours of direst sunlit they are in week 5 i have 2 more inches that i can raise my lights is that what i should do and hope they dont stretch to much or should i consider topping her
some people dont top and some people bend
For this we must speak to Don Carty.....
The Don knows...

She will be fine outside. I've grown Autos outside many times. I never took my Autos. To short of a life span.

I would start bending that main stem over slowly and keep bending until you clear the light a little at a time. That bud looks to be around 10-15 days into flowering, having to guess of course, and not sure supercropping would be good at a late stage. Carty would know

I see now @WeedHopper the second thread…

that main stem looks pretty stiff already but if you could possibly keep it in the tent till finish, I think it would be better for this specific plant since it is use to 24/7 of LED lights.
a good time to plant some new seeds outside tho in natural light as a back up. You could bend that top down a bit by tying it off to something till it’s finished growing tall.

I don’t run my autos on 24/7 lights but I do know that they don’t like being moved to Mother Nature lighting after spending time in 18/6 LEDs.

I see now @WeedHopper the second thread…

that main stem looks pretty stiff already but if you could possibly keep it in the tent till finish, I think it would be better for this specific plant since it is use to 24/7 of LED lights.
a good time to plant some new seeds outside tho in natural light as a back up. You could bend that top down a bit by tying it off to something till it’s finished growing tall.

I don’t run my autos on 24/7 lights but I do know that they don’t like being moved to Mother Nature lighting after spending time in 18/6 LEDs.
That’s quite an interesting bit of information, thank you much. I am considering growing autos and locking the soil moisture while stressing them gently using changes in atmospheric conditions using light, temperature and humidity. I consider this information gives me a better feeling of what that could accomplish.

That’s quite an interesting bit of information, thank you much. I am considering growing autos and locking the soil moisture while stressing them gently using changes in atmospheric conditions using light, temperature and humidity. I consider this information gives me a better feeling of what that could accomplish.
That why this forum won for three years in a row first place for having the best advice ,ideas ,engineering ,agricultural, and intellectual property forum award while doing all this while stoned . We have people here who have invented life changing devices, which were patentable . They just forgot to do it...

That why this forum won for three years in a row first place for having the best advice ,ideas ,engineering ,agricultural, and intellectual property forum award while doing all this while stoned . We have people here who have invented life changing devices, which were patentable . They just forgot to do it...
Just trying to find a place to fit in.

I would start bending that main stem over slowly and keep bending until you clear the light a little at a time. That bud looks to be around 10-15 days into flowering, having to guess of course, and not sure supercropping would be good at a late stage. Carty would know
i bout a tomato ring and put around her and walla good to go she bent right over thank you so much for the advice she should be good to go

Last edited:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back