Awry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never dealt with the guy much,,dont know to much about his antics untill now. Very strange dude is all I got to say.

orangesunshine said:
since being back on the new server i cannot find the dooobie passing stoned yellow faces to add to my postings that art just used----what up with that
All you have to do is this. Place one of these : then put a 48 right next to it and then right next to that you place another :

:48:

: 48 : remove the spaces and you get
:48:

Otherwise, there are 2 columns of smilies in the smilies list; scroll right and then down :hubba:

orangesunshine said:
thanks art i like smiles and will look again----GOT IT---:48: :48: :48: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

now take this away from me
make sure and petition Hick for a popcorn eating smiley

ozzydiodude said:
I just read this by Hick "I can't come up with a reply appropriate for our forum...." in the flapper thread. This is undeniable proof the bodysnatcher have him

I don't think so.....that pink shower cap is his cloak of invisibility ;)

Hick at a loss for words:shocked: must be a killer harvest for him this time

Man, I love OHC!! :)
Don't ever change. -Aside from maybe moving to my state and living happily ever after w/ me! :hubba: (I'm sure i could learn to get use to the toilet seat thing..) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

monkeybusiness said:
Man, I love OHC!! :)
Don't ever change. -Aside from maybe moving to my state and living happily ever after w/ me! :hubba: (I'm sure i could learn to get use to the toilet seat thing..) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Hey hey hey!!!!! Quite horning in on my Gal there MB :ignore:

I just want to know how we went from me trying to rooster block to us all having an orgy (and here comes the weird part), to a smart felling contest? How does that happen?

Latest posts

Back