Awry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HippyInEngland

Smoke Free Zone.
Reaction score
YOU all blew this way out of proportion. Asking and having a place to meet if/when we can't get in contact here, is perfectly natural and acceptable. That wasn't my inference or concern at all. I WELCOMED it.
Some of you shoveling dirt in MP's face before the corpse is cold in "private message" ISN'T. I recieved one of them... so all of you whiny asses crying "snitch" should reconsider your accusations.

This is not Hick.

:peace:

Just looked and the thread is no longer.

HippyInEngland said:
This is not Hick.

Just looked and the thread is no longer.

i saw the thread was closed and that post wasnt there.

then 2 min later the thread was still closed but that last post was there.

whatever that means.

Asking and having a place to meet if/when we can't get in contact here, is perfectly natural and acceptable. That wasn't my inference or concern at all. I WELCOMED it.

This is a contradiction, surely this is obvious ?

There was never a problem like this before (in terms of members inviting fellow members to other forums), and this is simply because the site suddenly collapsed, with many unable to contact their friends here at MarP. I'm 100% certain no one wants to see this forum close down, but because we have seen it can happen, it's merely a security blanket for the future.

If it isn't Hick, then who is it...

oooohhh don't think it ain't the o Hickler .. ;)
He's on the prowl, has the dogs out and hunting...:)

This is a contradiction, surely this is obvious ?
I thought it was obvious, or would be obvious since I even mentioned the site by name.
I've been on sites like this that went down and everyone was frantic to find their friends. I understand that. I SHOULD have made myself more clear as to the "recruiting".
Saying "We will meet here".. and "Come on over here, MP is finished" are two totally different things.

Hick said:

I thought it was obvious, or would be obvious since I even mentioned the site by name.
I've been on sites like this that went down and everyone was frantic to find their friends. I understand that. I SHOULD have made myself more clear as to the "recruiting".
Saying "We will meet here".. and "Come on over here, MP is finished" are two totally different things.

Oh my gosh.

Infiltration.

The vacation must have been a good one Hick came back a different person.

Hick said:

This makes more sense to me, thanks for the clarification Hick :)

I hope the forum can pull through this, I really do as I genuinely love the vibe here, 99% of the time everyone is helping each other out, and is a trait I have personally never seen in forums of a similar genre.

Like all families we will fight between ourselves, just don't get in the middle or the whole family will be on you.

:eek: :holysheep:
Invasion Of The Body Snatchers.:D Hicks swapping rolls with his sheep girlfried in high hills.:hubba: By the way Hick what happen to that Avitar, the one with Black High Hills?

Yo Ho Ho N,

All of us Mods prowl . It's what we do...

smoke in peace
KK :cool2:

¿Huh? Weird. I take a couple of days break from smoking grass and yall all go and get weird on me.

HippyInEngland said:
Why is a female logged in and typing as Hick?

was I typing like a girl?...:eek:

Hick said:
was I typing like a girl?...:eek:

I think it was the dainty way you were holding your pinky up when you hit the shift key.:D

Latest posts

Back