Awry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yo Ho Ho N,

I got to just say that I don't hold it over you Hick if you are a dandy, But then back in 67;

hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzfwtX2kgOA

Is this your song ? LOL :rofl:

smoke in peace
KK :cool2:

I got a few good one for you hick but I'm saving the for the 2nd annual Hick Roast. I plan to make Ricky Gervais
proud this yr:p

:evil:

degenerative_disc said:

eating_popcorn.gif

Jericho said:
:holysheep: I think ive smoked to much.:stoned:

Havent we all :D

Just enjoying being the fly on the wall and watching carma work her magic.

WB DD :)

I was just trying to bring a little humour back after the wobble we had.

I hope all is good in your world.

:fly:

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
WB DD :)

I was just trying to bring a little humour back after the wobble we had.

I hope all is good in your world.

:fly:

Well Hip
I will say my wifes cancer is in check she should make it through and will just need to be checked often over the next 3 years I am also doing well and treatments for my issues are also working in my favour but alot of this is just me being stubern pig headed and not willing to give anyone the satisfaction of dieing LOL. Grow is growin and things are relitivily good. Out of work again thus my appearence here how about you you still working long hours and trying to work yourself into an early grave? Or you taking care of yourself? Nice to chat with you again.

Cheers!!

My hours are now down to 48 per week DD.

Feels like I am working part time!

:rofl:

I have to admit I feel much better for managing to knock 30+ hours off my rota :aok:

Good news about your Wife.

All you need to do is get yourself fixed now :cool2:

degenerative_disc said:
Well Hip
I will say my wifes cancer is in check she should make it through and will just need to be checked often over the next 3 years I am also doing well and treatments for my issues are also working in my favour but alot of this is just me being stubern pig headed and not willing to give anyone the satisfaction of dieing LOL. Grow is growin and things are relitivily good. Out of work again thus my appearence here d how about you you still working long hours and trying to work yourself into an early grave? Or you taking care of yourself? Nice to chat with you again.

Cheers!!

Its good news that things are going good in your life. As you said water under the bridge. As long as there ain't no drama then no one is going to get blamed for it.
Enjoy ya stay DD.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jericho again.

Sigh.

HippyInEngland said:
My hours are now down to 48 per week DD.

Feels like I am working part time!

:rofl:

I have to admit I feel much better for managing to knock 30+ hours off my rota :aok:

Good news about your Wife.

All you need to do is get yourself fixed now :cool2:

Thank Hip glad to see your settlin down now you can spend more time doing what I think we all know you do best grow gread meds! Glad to see your still apart of the forum here and thanks again for the well wishing. I have store baught beans now yup the good stuff and am here just seeing what info i can find on the strains I just use the site for info more these days avoid the problems and lies. Once again thanks for being decent.

Cheers!

Jericho said:
Its good news that things are going good in your life. As you said water under the bridge. As long as there ain't no drama then no one is going to get blamed for it.
Enjoy ya stay DD.

Store baught beans needs some lovin and i did find the info here outstanding Jericho so no worries I am here for the research and nothing more. Fly on the wall from time to time is it aint sayin anythin more even though I have vast knowledge and truth on my side. Thanks for being civil.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back