Awry.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DD.

I know the ins and outs of your departure and I also know deep down you are a nice person.

We shared some great funny PM's.

I know what its like to get vitriolic attacks, I have had my fair share :rolleyes:

Sometimes its good to take a hiatus.

When we come back, we come back as a different person with different perspectives.

Long time members will remember you and remember your record breaking goodbye thread :eek:

:rofl:

You do not need to hide in the shadows, we are quite a forgiving bunch when we see a changed person from whom we remember ;)

:welcome: from my keyboard to yours DD.

:peace:

ozzydiodude said:
Congrats on your wife getting better DD

Thanks Ozzy i am glad she will be around for our 6 yr old I never thought of how hard it was going to be till I thought of losing her. Thanks again

Cheers!!

Hey, look who's back.
I'm genuinely glad things are going better for you, DD.
One suggestion, though - if you're going to NOT be a fly on the wall and post away like you are, maybe refraining from the comments about karma bringing the site down and 'avoiding the lies' and 'having truth on your side' would be a more open, honest way to reconnect. Just a suggestion.

HippyInEngland said:
DD.

I know the ins and outs of your departure and I also know deep down you are a nice person.

We shared some great funny PM's.

I know what its like to get vitriolic attacks, I have had my fair share :rolleyes:

Sometimes its good to take a hiatus.

When we come back, we come back as a different person with different perspectives.

Long time members will remember you and remember your record breaking goodbye thread :eek:

:rofl:

You do not need to hide in the shadows, we are quite a forgiving bunch when we see a changed person from whom we remember ;)

:welcome: from my keyboard to yours DD.

Once agin thanks Hip and I have alrewady used up my reputations for you now shucks LOL In all honesty I am the only one who knows what bus hit me but I dont want to go there as I said water under the bridge and have learned many lessons. I need knowledge for quality seeds and this place has it but I guess the site crashed and lost lots that I was trying to find oh well will make due. Thanks again Hip always a pleasure.

Cheers!

I gave rep once after the site came back and it wont let me give anymore of it.

Not the end of the world eh.

HippyInEngland said:
I gave rep once after the site came back and it wont let me give anymore of it.

Not the end of the world eh.

Well it was an honour to give my last one to you brother! You deserve it well need to get back ater. Hope you keep well Hip and glad you stayed human.

Cheers!!!

Sub didn't mean it like that DD.

A LOT of negativity has enveloped MP over the last week.

We are all just trying to get MP back to its calmness.

I can see how you read it, but I am sure it was not sent vindictively :aok:

HippyInEngland said:
Sub didn't mean it like that DD.

A LOT of negativity has enveloped MP over the last week.

We are all just trying to get MP back to its calmness.

I can see how you read it, but I am sure it was not sent vindictively :aok:

If i miss read you Sub I do apologize! Thank again Hip

Cheers

We saw it Dman and are just being civil. Sub politely pointed them out and now we will wait and see if it continues.
As far as i'm concerned if DD can clean the slate then i shall as well. As sub said though those comments cant keep coming up and now he knows it. We are all just being civil.

2 sides to every coin Dman.

1/4 of the forum got onto DD's case when he was having his world collapse.

Anyone leaving with a sour taste would have felt a desire to pass a sly sting upon return.

I do not see DD as a bad person, I see DD as a person who when understanding and leniency were needed, it was ignored and members were let free to abuse another member.

I know he was no angel, and on this point I think a mod should have stepped in and given him a month break/ban.

If you had a partner and thought she would die, plus you thought you would die, plus you had a child to look after and got nothing but knocks from those who you saw as comrades on a forum.

Would you bite back knowing you had nothing to lose?

I know what he did was wrong and I do not condone it.

Who gives us the right to close doors when we never wore the shoes?

I fully understand how you view this.

Hey DD, welcome back bud :)

So happy to hear about your wife getting better, and everything going well in your world. Great to see you back :)

dman1234 said:
well he is just here to kick us while we are down, he has prooven this in his posts.

it shows just some of his many character flaws.

Time will tell.

DD may stay a lurker and only that.

We all have different fragments to our persona's

I have one stoned, I have 1 sober, I have 1 when drinking alcohol, I have 1 when sexually aroused.

Does that make me bad?

I know what you are saying Dman, time is unforgiving in the way we live it, but are we the judge or are we simply waiting for the judge?

Yeah,,besides this place dont need anymore stressful threads. Time to smoke a joint and destress. Stress is a KILLER.,,and I want to live as long as I can to Mess with Hick.:D

Let's not get this started again we all know the story Texas,

I did 2 yrs because if a snitch don't think I don't hate them(as some of my post have shown) Just like in prison you know who they are and have to live with then or you just end up with a life sentence for killing 1 either way you lose. Don't let them know you biz and keep you eye on then to protect yourself and friends

TexasMonster said:
Man I got lots of love and respect for you Ozzy, I do brother, but a snitch is a snitch and IMO should always be treated as such and never left to forget it. When you smooth that behavior over you accept it. I cant. What I can do though is let it go until he says something stupid like the whole Karma comment. I was not going to say a thing until he said that. Cant expect me to keep my mouth shut when a snitch is taking jabs at us. Not in this lifetime.

Silence is consent.

I agree entirely TM.

HIE - Yes - IF you have bad "parts" of your being - you ARE a bad person. It's not the highest achievement that defines character...it's the lowest you'll go to achieve your goal that is your true nature.

Water seeks its own level. I find it interesting that you'd pickpickpick at SB and deliberately publicly knowingly incite his self distruct tendencies, but you'd ask us all to overlook DD just because he's dyeing or has a wife that's dieing or whatever his "issue of the month" is. He's not a victim - no more than SB.

NEWS FLASH: EVERYONE is dieing - I can't see that this is a tragedy.... this is just the HUMAN CONDITION.... In fact - a sane person would at least see it as a wakeup call to reexamine their way of living or thinking or acting...MANY MANY MANY people here have personal dramas and traumas that make this soap opera look like high school antics. I think this attention ***** is making light of everyone here who has their own burdens to bear and who choose to walk the walk with dignity and respect for other living beings.

If you need an example of a class act.... take a moment to remember Smokes. He knew he was done for 5 years before he passed. He didn't go around ripping peoples heads off and having tantrums every time he ran out of smoke. He spent the last five years taking care of his relationships and living a life of value and cultivating friendships. He got it. He LIVED like he was DIEING and then (get this) he DIED.

DD wake up man. THIS is the only life you get. This is your best?

OHC I'm not telling anyone to over look anyone SB and DD are in the same boat I just don't see the need to start it again If ppl did not quote DD or SB i would never see what they say the Ignore List is nice til someone quote then its worthless. my original post was "looks like we got a snitch among the members, so watch yourselfs" or close to that.Yes I started it. SB is not a victim

DD's wife had nothing to do with what happened so why would I not be happy to see another human being recover from a life threating event?

DD's wife is DD's business and he's used her condition and his health to milk sympathy for bad behavior multiple times.... I respect his family as much as he respects this forum membership. I'm not telling you how to feel Ozzie. I'm agreeing with TM. He's a snitch. But I'm disagreeing with HIE. DD is bad news. He is not someone who needs understanding, he needs to understand. He needs to get a grip and realize that this is a ONE ACT PLAY and it ends the way you play it. Mortality or health issues is cause for pause and reflection. It's not an exscuse for taking hostages.

Latest posts

Back