bad news

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

groworganic

Reaction score
I am leaving town in a week, around the same time as my landlord generally helps himself in and inspects my apartment:hairpull:. This can only mean one thing...my plants have to go. I just put my two romulan plants into flowering about a 3 weeks ago and are already looking great. Is there anything i can do with these extremely underdeveloped buds (ie, hash or early harvest) or is there just no way to avoid wasting them. I'd appreciate any advice and I'll post some pictures of them soon. Thanks.

Do what I did, ask a friend to hold em for a few weeks in exchange for some bud. I found quite a few friends who were more than happy to do this for me.

If yer gonna commit yerself to growing you should not leave during this critical stage :>|

Next time figger out when they'll be harvested and plant early enough for them to complete on time ;>)

I should know I have a crop that prevents me from visiting my Grandorangs this Xmas=>(

wow man that sux IMO since they are going to have to go just in case your best bet would be to grind up all the useable parts and make some hash for the trip :aok: that is unless you can find a plant sitter, maybe someone who can stay at your place that you can truely trust to keep the land lord away. Only problem with that is you break the first rule of growing: Dont tell anyone!!

u gotta be able to figure out somethin i dont care what was goin on i would stay home before i cut my plant down for shure and around hear no landloard has the right to just come in your house without u their ,,whats up with that ,,imsayin ur land loard goes around lookin through all your stuff?cant u put them in the closet in ur bedroom our sometin ,what is the emergency to why u have to leave if it christmas i dont agree i dont think u should chop a perfectlly buitifull mj plant down for x mas it not its fault like the person above said u should not have started it ,,,u should stay home that way u can finish what u started and be rewarded

HAPPY GROWIN TOM TOM

Well some people have a life and also grow marijuana.. The problem is finding a balance for some of the people on this forum i suppose.. Although it is a mighty wonderful plant your life should never revolve around something that grows in the dirt.. I would suggest changing your locks man! Your landlord has no right going in your apartment and if you change the locks he wouln't be able to come in plus if he says something to you about it you know he was doing something he wasn't suppose to be.. thats what we call a win-win :D .. Have a great Christmas either way things work out!

Latest posts

Back