be honest- how much weed do you smoke in a Year??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ilikebigbuds

Reaction score
I was just crunching some numbers and I realized something!:eek:

I :joint4: smoke a lot of weed!:holysheep:

I average about 20 grams a week, and that’s if it’s good stuff that I grew.:farm:

So…. 20 X 52 = 1,040 grams a year! that’s 37 oz’s +

OMG!!! Keep doing the math, I’m 43 and I have been smoking on and off since I was 13!

I've gotta know!!! How much do You guys smoke???

I do love me dope! the smells, the flavors and the oh so sweet Highs!:smoke1:

LMAO I am almost embarrassed to say. :p

It has increased to about 2 ounces a year and I smoke approx 4 days a week give or take. The days I smoke, I do so several times. I was a 3 hit wonder, now its closer to about 6.....

:D I am glad too.....my stash will last me years and years. :D

Hahaha. I always thought about this. Let's see...

smoke 21 grams a week. 21g x 52weeks = 1092g per yer.
1092g = 39 OZs = approx. 2.4 Lbs a year! Whoa...

(But I share with my roommates from time to time as well, as they do with me)

Disco we smoke about the same amount, I don't feel quite so bad now.

Not like i did any ways! ha!

I'm not kidding when I say that I fell in love with MJ when I first smoked some when I was 13. it was amazing!

I am guessing that I go through about 3/4 of an oz to 1 oz a week. However, I really do share a lot. I live in a very small close-knit community where an incredible percentage of people smoke. Everyone shares, but some of us have the capability to share more. I am one of those people.

Ilikebigbuds said:
Hey , Mom, does the bud lose it's kick after a few years of storage?

Thats something I will never ever have to worry about! LOL

Au contrare, the longer cure (as long as you stay away from mold) makes the smoke have less chlorophyll and unwanted salt enzymes and nutrient salts and bad tastes. Leaving you with a way more smoother smoke. Plus, the added cure makes the thc slightly more psychoactive to get you more BLAZED!

Oh, and as for me, I smoke about a gram to an eighth a day. Normally closer to the eigth side. So thats like 3 grams a day average. 21g a week. :p

Unless I'm runnin low. Then its like 1 oz. per 3 months. I try to not smoke every day then.

P.s. Hemp Goddess, you seem a lot like me thats what my plan is. I'm the house people come to, I have my bong collection I smoke everyone up, we just all get happy and all get high. It really is a good time.

pothead4life said:
minimum i mean minimum 3 blunts a day
so minimum 3 lbs a year if not more
sometimes i smoke a oz in 2-3 days
but i smoke anything mids, exotic i don't care as long as i m high
if i don't smoke i get sweat dreams wake up all sweaty

Seriously, I have never heard of that before actually.

Ilikebigbuds said:
Disco we smoke about the same amount, I don't feel quite so bad now.

Not like i did any ways! ha!

I'm not kidding when I say that I fell in love with MJ when I first smoked some when I was 13. it was amazing!

I was a little worried myself! haha. I smoked for my first time when I was 16, got my hands on what I was told was White Widow. 5 years later, still toking.:D

I only smoke buds but i smoke everyday i mean everyday if i don't smoke i get Moody lol i never tried crack in my life and never would

Why are you making me think about this!

My friends and I have this convo every now and then, they all laugh at me because I burn, ALOT. I'm bad. I won't get a Hotel room unless it has a balcony so I can burn. If I don't burn by 10am, I become a smartass mean old bastid.

I would have to say, on average, 5 grams a day. Sometimes more, but not usually less. I too, have a select few friends that I burn with on the reg.
But in the evening, I put it on. At least a few joints while chillin' watchin tv.
You would laugh at my desk. I probably have a half ounce in my keyboard.

So, lets do the math.

Average 5 grams a day.

150g a month, or about 5 zips.

1825g a year, or a little over 4 lb's.

This is why I grow my friends.

Latest posts

Back