How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. When I am stoned, I do not process mechanical thoughts well, and my hands don’t seem to have the coordination they do when I am sober… I have to wait until my AC guy is done, but I have to run into town to the Hydraulic hose shop and have them swedge a high-pressure power steering hose. The replacement power steering pump I got had a fitting in another area so I have to accommodate with a new hose fitting. Nothing is easy when you get old… I take blood thinners, and after cutting my arm a half a dozen times there was enough blood on the floor, where it look like I had a fight with a mountain lion… a cotter pin across the back of my arm is quite a dramatic sight…
Try working with numbers when stoned....as a salesman I could function stoned as a mo fo....I was even better on coke. Once I got into management it all stopped!

Time to cut down my Chimera.

Last edited:
Build yourself a slurf tube. Two paper towels tubes, stuffed with rolled up paper towels with ones in the middle sprayed down with ozium. Blow your "exhaust" through the tube. One roll works, two end to end work better, longer.
But she will still smell it. The volcano bag has very little smell and is smooth on the lungs. My portable vape makes me cough. I’ll admit I don’t have it tuned in right yet…

But she will still smell it. The volcano bag has very little smell and is smooth on the lungs. My portable vape makes me cough. I’ll admit I don’t have it tuned in right yet…
"But she will still smell it."

Yeah, and the thing is I told her about my weed use on our very first date. I just kinda blurted out all my 'bad side stuff' during the evening. I didn't want her to try to change me into something I ain't, like my ex did to me for eight miserable, psychotic, violent, clinically diagnosed bi-polar years. I tried. I really did.

Then I was single for four years after my divorce. Weren't nobody tellin' me what to do, ever again. :)

Jealous, controlling, manipulative, hysterical I am not. Nor do I hide and lie. I have warts. Some BIG'uns. But mama knows that, and she she knows I won't have that past in my life ever again, and she loves me anyway. She just kinda rolls her eyes at me while saying "yeah, yeah, yeah". I keep it out of sight/out of mind out of respect for her, is all.

I coulda used that idea many years ago! Where was he then? :D

I’ll just say I’m not a lightweight. My favorite way to consume is Marley blunts but when I’m solo I do like the volcano bag.
the volcano bag is much lighter on the lungs and may be worth a try on your weak huffers.
M
On the other hand, for taste reasons, prefer the cone.

Bubba
i buy the raw cones in a 100 container
I give many pre rolls out and when with friends I usually have the weed.
I have ordered and on my 3thd 100 pack

The wife and I smoke about 3 ounces a month. I grow about 4 a month. Hence the perpetual grow.
Takes me a while to build up any kind of stash.
Plus, I am always giving out samples.
Buddy of mine came over the other day.
I got him so high, he was walkin’ funny on the way to his truck, but I sent him home with about a half once worth of samples, between 6 different strains.

Speaking of the volcano, vaporizer, what is the preferred temperature you folks run them on. I’ve taken mine out of hibernation and I was at 450° last night and thought it was a little bit thick on the smoke.

Speaking of the volcano, vaporizer, what is the preferred temperature you folks run them on. I’ve taken mine out of hibernation and I was at 450° last night and thought it was a little bit thick on the smoke.
I’m not sure what this equals to but GW told me it was a good setting and it works for me. I’ll have to look up the book to see what temp this is…
IMG_8880.jpeg

I’ve got the old stainless digital unit that I bought 15 years ago. They last forever as long as you don’t lose some of the parts needed… The Doohickey is on top of your volcano, looks foreign to me.
That's a newer style herb chamber.
I set ours at 7.5 on the radio dial.

I’ve got the old stainless digital unit that I bought 15 years ago. They last forever as long as you don’t lose some of the parts needed… The Doohickey is on top of your volcano, looks foreign to me.
That’s the bowl where you put the weed. It connects to a bag. The vapor goes into the bag till it fills up. Then you put a one way valve mouthpiece on your bag and take your time

Speaking of the volcano, vaporizer, what is the preferred temperature you folks run them on. I’ve taken mine out of hibernation and I was at 450° last night and thought it was ayou are no longer vaping little bit thick on the smoke.
At 450m degs you are no longer vaping you are smoking it
Weed starts to combust at 450degs

Latest posts

Back