How much do you smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typically during the week I am good for a few grams after work in the form of joints, and bong/water pipe for quick hits between rounds on the Xbox. Friday night through Sunday I can go through a 1/4oz.

If you're having trouble cleaning your pieces, I highly recommend this pink stuff called Grand Master Smoke. It puts the old alcohol and salt combo to absolute shame and requires no effort. Amazon has it cheap.
072755.jpg

Last edited:
I agree. When I am stoned, I do not process mechanical thoughts well, and my hands don’t seem to have the coordination they do when I am sober… I have to wait until my AC guy is done, but I have to run into town to the Hydraulic hose shop and have them swedge a high-pressure power steering hose. The replacement power steering pump I got had a fitting in another area so I have to accommodate with a new hose fitting. Nothing is easy when you get old… I take blood thinners, and after cutting my arm a half a dozen times there was enough blood on the floor, where it look like I had a fight with a mountain lion… a cotter pin across the back of my arm is quite a dramatic sight…
Yep. My arms are scarred up and down. Improperly cut plastic zip ties are also a MOFO. Lots of sharp edges on cars.

Typically during the week I am good for a few grams after work in the form of joints, and bong/water pipe for quick hits between rounds on the Xbox. Friday night through Sunday I can go through a 1/4oz.

If you're having trouble cleaning your pieces, I highly recommend this pink stuff called Grand Master Smoke. It puts the old alcohol and salt combo to absolute shame and requires no effort. Amazon has it cheap.
"Friday night through Sunday I can go through a 1/4oz."

I have no real idea any more, but I'm guessing that'd take me a month and a half or more.

I’ll just say I’m not a lightweight. My favorite way to consume is Marley blunts but when I’m solo I do like the volcano bag.
the volcano bag is much lighter on the lungs and may be worth a try on your weak huffers.

aww come on , how many joints a day , average?

Swede and me go through 10-20 joints a day

we have a lot of pain to manage after 70+ years of abusing our bodies

and we both feel we can do everything we do whether stoned or not….we feel normal when high

View attachment 340567
I'll remember that. Thanks for the tip!

aww come on , how many joints a day , average?

Swede and me go through 10-20 joints a day

we have a lot of pain to manage after 70+ years of abusing our bodies

and we both feel we can do everything we do whether stoned or not….we feel normal when high
Wow. I go through 3 halfway-packed one-hitter pipes in a 24-hour period. Like Subbie, I use the Volcano bag.
1694530644465.png

I gotta say "one hitter" aint accurate. I only squoosh them half full (with a screen at the bottom to stop hot coals) and I get three hits from each them, promptly exhaled into the bag. I get 50+ hits from the thrice-refilled bag.

Shit's gotta last, man...

We smoke zero,none,nada.
Only use quality vaporizers and don't miss smoking a bit.
The smell of it is gross and off putting anymore.
Smoking kills no one in the medical community takes smoking medicine as medical usage.

They are the worst hard to believe I was a two pack+ a day myself for 37 years.
Smoked on and off in the military... Only picked it up because ya couldn't take a break on the ship otherwise...lol...got tired of doing all the volunteer work bc I was easy to find. Haha.

Had to stop all that once I was a Command Fitness Leader. Thankful I was selected for that job.

Last edited:
You so called light weights ain’t got nothing on me. I do maybe one bong hit a couple times a month. I don’t care for vaping so I don’t do that. I nibble the corner of a 1” cube of brownie a few times a week. I microdose a few times a week but that only succeeded in making me drink less alcohol. I have a few 5% ABV beverages a week. High on life? Nope. I wish I was.

I honestly don't have a number for the amount I consume. I usually roll up a bat and smoke till things make sense... Then I have enough juice to work around the farm, gym, or whatever.

I'm not saying this to be cool (I'm cool already lol) but it would seem weed doesn't affect me like it does a lot of people. I assume it's bc of TBI. . . But it's alllllll good.

Yes I have a pretty good tolerance...Yes I get high....but where most get sleepy or panicky.... I don't. I tend to enjoy the ride whatever that may be...Cannabis "declutters" my mind and allows me to actually think. Only 2 cultivars over the last 10 years have made me feel anxious or knocked me out cold. . . I knowwwwww, I know!!! I need to try better weed haha!!😂

me in a nutshell.jpg

I smoked a minimum of two packs a day from 1970 to 1990. When I was doing nose candy, I would smoke a carton a night. After getting out of the hospital last April with a blood pressure issue I quit smoking cigars and my blood pressure dropped by 50 points, now that I’m not smoking cigars during the day I find myself smoking joints more often. I’m starting to enjoy being stoned throughout the day as long as I have nothing critical that I’m doing that needs precise attention.

Latest posts

Back