bed bugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Localfan420

Reaction score
my girls are doing great going into week 6 of flowering...
it's been 35 days since 12/12 and when i was watering today i noticed small white bugs in the soil. no attacks have been made to the foliage...are they eating my roots?:confused:

soil mix: 1/2 perlite 1/2 black organic soil and cow manure
FF Tiger bloom 2-8-4 full strength nutes each watering
water when pot feels light 3-4 days
cfl's 10,000 lumens in 3 sq. ft.

just two ladies, pic #3 is the same plant as #1

DCP_2545.JPG

DCP_2546.JPG

DCP_2550.JPG

no they are not as long as that larva, but that color and little legs, probably 6. they must stay under the soil at all times because i only see them when i'm watering, they come up for oxygen. im stumpted

that stuff will work in soil? the label says the dry dust needs to come in contact with the bugs. can you still water it into the soil?

Localfan420 said:
that stuff will work in soil? the label says the dry dust needs to come in contact with the bugs. can you still water it into the soil?
Yes, it works perfectly in soil. If you sprinkle it over the top of the soil and even water it in, it'll work just fine. If you water by placing a funnel mouth *just* under the soil and water slowly, it'll leave the very top of your soil alone and the dust will stay where it is. It makes no difference if it gets wet or not. Do a Google on it and read up. It's covered on about a thousand pages.

Just make sure you wear a dust mask of some sort. Stuff is bad for the lungs. When the bugs eat it. It's like they're eating shredded glass, totaly shreds their insides. Got mine at wal-mart for like $8 for a 5lb bag works great on those pesky little critters...take care..

Latest posts

Back