beginning of sick plant i think.Help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so this is only on one plant, its got lighter spots of only the bottom two fan leaves I repeat ONLY on the bottom two fan leaves. I just noticed it today they almost have a little tisy bit of a sticky feeling on random spot on the lighter and normal parts. I dont know if maybe I just got some nute solution on them and it bleached out. I'm not sure.

View attachment WP_20151021_007.jpg

View attachment WP_20151021_006.jpg

Firstly, that medium looks very dry. Beyond that, I can't really help you because; Soil

Good luck on this! :aok:

I agree that it looks like stuff got spilled on them. If it is contained to the two leaves it should be fine.. I know you will keep an eye on the new growth.

If you didn't trim up the bottom quarter and that is a leaf from there don't sweat it. When you leave the plant as is the bottom leaves tend to get dinged up early. I usually trim up the bottom quarter so I don't even see this anymore, but before that my bottom leaves always got nasty looking.

Yeah don't sweat it unless it begins to climb the plant. As she grows, you will lose those leaves anyway.

Yeah its still strictly those two bottom fan leaves, could I just take them off you think? This question for all the nice folks kind enough to already have replied.

I think that is a personal choice. I would leave them on to feed the plant a little longer and cut them off when they look really ratty.

Still just on those two fan leaves they perked right up as fast as elevation so yeah I think it was an isolated incident from an outside source so yeah.

Latest posts

Back