Best PC Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dobbieman2259

Reaction score
I want to buy a good PC GROWER and I was wondering if anybody knew of the best PC GROWER out there on the market. I saw Sunlight Solutions, Homegrown-Hydroponics and others on E-Bay. Does anyone own a PC Grower? Also I DO NOT WANT TO BUILD MY OWN. I just received my seeds and want to get started.

i've never used or know anyone who's used one but my personal opinion is the one from Homegrown Hydroponics looks like a very nice setup....that price is kinda crazy though....

pc grower? u mean personal computer desktop plant grower inside the computer? please explain so anyone can understand and help yall

if that what you mean, i got one for sale :)

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart

hey jarrett, please take a minute to read over the site rules when you get a chance.

Thanks ... RBH

thank you runbyhemp, I apoligize, its hard for me to find this forum, there is no sales from here where I am, I apoligize for that, this place is not where yall will find anything for sale at all, this is not ebay, at least we can help you by find sites that has seeds for sale, but not this site , my all bad alright?
once again, thank you runbyhemp

Latest posts

Back