Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
@d-7

I already had the 600's and I like their ratio of watt to lumen better. But maybe down the road I will go with a single1000. Be easier to vent.

I was going to go with just a single 600 but HL mentioned in his posts that he wished he had more, so I went with what I had.

Pay they bill and they don't care:D Plus I got more going on then just the grow which uses a bunch anyways.

pcduck said:
@d-7

I already had the 600's and I like their ratio of watt to lumen better. But maybe down the road I will go with a single1000. Be easier to vent.

I was going to go with just a single 600 but HL mentioned in his posts that he wished he had more, so I went with what I had.

Pay they bill and they don't care:D Plus I got more going on then just the grow which uses a bunch anyways.

Thanks again PC

this is the longest 4th of july i have had since i was a kid---:shocked: ;)

:bong: :bong: :holysheep:

Nothin to say. It's to hot for chatter. Just wanted to post on the 1000th page of the BHC. xox all...
OHC

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

Good morning everyone!,
Im with duck, keep em paid and they dont care.
Stay cool .

Good Morning BHC it's too hot to do muck beside BIU so I'll pratice the :bong:

I'll join Ozzy:bong:

81 yesterday at 6am,today 70:D

Maybe it will reach today Ozzy

They say today iis the last of the heat wave but with weathermen being wrong most the time I won't hold my breath for cooler temps til I fell them

The best weatherman is yourself:D

When the front came through I got like 3 drops of rain:(

Oh well glad I watered yesterday and giving them some tea today if it is done brewing. Had a airstone malfunction.

:huh: hows a air stone malfunction? was it making water?:giggle:

:laugh:

A virgin was putting out more then what the air stone was.

Good Sunday Morning Bongers!

We are getting your heat...75 out right now headed for 103, but we are used to that here. I still don't like it though.

Tried some bubblicious from a friend last night...ok, but nothing real special. Had to do a medicine woman back!

Have a great day today my peeps.

91 and heat index 103 right now :ciao: I'm going to practice my submarine swimming skills

:bongin: on the :20

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

BIU it's always 4:20 to me:D

:woohoo: rains just went thru and the temp dropped from 96 to 72 in 25 min:yay:

Latest posts

Back