Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey drft, it is going ok. I seem to be a tiny bit grumpy...so i will go BIU now. Thanks for reminding me!

How are you besides hot and worried. ha.

pcduck said:
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

The POTUS drove by yesterday while I was getting the mail, I waved :ciao: Wished he would have stopped, got a few things I would like to tell him:D

Jeepers now we are hitting the 100's, what is up with this weather?

Good day to sit back in the a/c and BIU :bong:

ME too Duck...me too, got a few things I'd "share" with him...

Rosebud said:
Hey drft, it is going ok. I seem to be a tiny bit grumpy...so i will go BIU now. Thanks for reminding me!

How are you besides hot and worried. ha.

:rofl: Hot and bothered this mornin! :p

Im :bong:ing and taking breaks in the A/C. Only one room in the house has it, the rest of the house is open at night and closed during the day. It still got to 90 in the living room yesterday.

Just came in from loading my 15 gallons totes with amended soil. As soon as im done with this break, ill go out and water them in so by the cooler days coming next week i can transplant. Mix takes a week to "activate" allowing the organic nutrients, mycos, and lime to start their jobs. I could have done this a week ago, but the weather was unbearable. :doh:

Thanks for asking, things are getting exciting here! :icon_smile:

Drfting07

Morning BHC :ciao:

Jeepers it is already 81 deg outside. This is August temps for us.

BIU and a/c just don't get much better:D

:bong:

Hottest day of the week, PC. Gonna hit 104 here.

BIU, its the WEEKEND!

That is what my girls are saying.

We are so dry/hot, that even after a rain, the next day they need watering

I hear yah, are those in-ground? Im watering everday, but thats a given in the root-bound 5 gallon pots. :doh: I will transplant when its not 189 degrees outside.

Mine are in the ground.

Helps with watering. Use to grow in pots OD but much easier just to dig a hole and fill will my organic soil. Then just amend every year. The spots seem to get better with age:D

^Jealous^ How much dank do you pull from those? And do you notice much of a difference from indoor? This guy is getting a secret jardin at the end of the season. I enjoy growing too much to have to wait til the next season. a 4x4 and a mother tent would be nice. Ill probably stick with vegging and flowering in the same tent at first.

No scale here, but it is a bunch:D

As far as smoking it there is no difference. As far as looking at it no difference if you make sure to pull off all the Canadian Thistle seeds off.:laugh:
Squeezing the buds, the OD were always harder, but since I put two 600 in my DRII 120 there is no difference.

Only difference is amount. My OD plants would never fit in my tent.

I have 2 tents a cheap one Growbright?? from ebay, that I use for veg only and a Secret Jardin DRII 120 for flower. Thumbs up on the DRII for flower. A bit pricy but Greners runs a big sale the week of Thanksgiving and that is when I purchased mine.

HAPPY BONG HITTERS 1000 PAGES!

Good morning Bongers, geez, you guys need to stay cool.

Had a little party with the neighbor and mr rb last night. Lots of columbian gold was vaped... fun night.

Have a great weekend and stay cool.

Had a little party with the neighbor and mr rb last night. Lots of columbian gold was vaped... fun night.

Wish I could have been there. Sounds like a real good time:)

BIU Rose:)

pcduck said:
No scale here, but it is a bunch:D

As far as smoking it there is no difference. As far as looking at it no difference if you make sure to pull off all the Canadian Thistle seeds off.:laugh:
Squeezing the buds, the OD were always harder, but since I put two 600 in my DRII 120 there is no difference.

Only difference is amount. My OD plants would never fit in my tent.

I have 2 tents a cheap one Growbright?? from ebay, that I use for veg only and a Secret Jardin DRII 120 for flower. Thumbs up on the DRII for flower. A bit pricy but Greners runs a big sale the week of Thanksgiving and that is when I purchased mine.

Thanks PC, the DRII 120 is what im buying. The tip for thankgiving is awesome, ill be purchasing it around that time anyway. How many plants can you flower in that thing? And you veg for 8 weeks?

Rosebud said:
HAPPY BONG HITTERS 1000 PAGES!

Good morning Bongers, geez, you guys need to stay cool.

Have a great weekend and stay cool.

Sounds like a hellavuh good time, rose. :D Hows the columbian gold?

I do a perpetual grow and still learning but I have had from 8 to 4 and right now I have 5 in different stages. Would like to keep it at 6.

Growbright is a 2x4 with mothers and clones. Not sure on veg length, but they are pretty good size when placed in the flower tent.

That's too funny. Great minds think alike!

Two 600 must make some kind of a dent in the electric bill. Not noticeable enough to cause alarm? Why not a 1000? I wasnt thinking of that many watts. Im way off thinking a single 600, huh?

I appreciate the time you take out here to help me out. :cool2:

Wish you could have been here too Duck.

The colombian gold is one of the first clones I ever planted. It has to be three years old, but was in the back of the closet in the dark, and it smoked great. Still had a little moisture. must have been a better cure than my others.

Drft, indoors is awesome too, and you don't need giant pots. If is fun, go inside..

Rosebud said:
Drft, indoors is awesome too, and you don't need giant pots. If is fun, go inside..

:D Thanks Rose! I want to, tired of paying for meds in an only inflating market. I pay 60-65 an EIGHTH if i want to get something thats similar to the quality i pull in the fall. And when i run out, im forced to pay that. Crazy.....

Latest posts

Back