Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Hey everybody, howzitgoin for eveyone? Someone take a snap for me, 21/2 hrs b4 BIU time...lol...

much love to my :bongin: peeps...

:ciao: 7ge, BIU man :bong:

Hey PC, quick question. When running soil-less, whats your epsom salt ratio? Have a batch of soil to mix, and couldnt find anything for cannabis cultivation besides the epsom/water recipe. Im using 15 gallon totes. 2 more months veg, then into flower.

About 3 tablespoons per tote. I will pm ya a break down guide that I sorta use to amend my soil.

Happy Fourth of July BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

Happy 4th everyone

If you're setting off your own fireworks, please be careful. You need those thumbs!!

:yeahthat:

:ciao: Ozzy, how goes it? Enjoying this crazy hot weather? The lady and I are going swimming later to cool off. Supposed to hit 99 today. BLAH! :holysheep:

I'm in relax mode for the day got everything I needed to get done done and now it a forcast of Beers and Bongs for the rest of the day

morning bhc---may you all have a safe and happy 4th---since 2006 this holiday has become a very special day for me and my own independence---it marks the 1st day of separation from my now x---coincidentally she is british :woohoo: :yay: :headbang2: :guitar: :headbang: :fid: :banana: :clap: :bolt: :lama:

Get drunk and blow things up that's just about the perfect holiday

Hi Guys, thanks for all the good wishes for Mr rb.

I spent yesterday in the hospital ER.. yuck. My stomach quit working I guess.

Have a great 4th to all my bonger friends!

Orange, glad you ditched the brit and enjoy your independence.

:yeahthat:

CAN WE GET A HALLALUUUYA BRATHAS AN SISTAS

feel better RB---much love your way---:heart:

Ack rose! What happened? Get well soon. :)

I was in the hospital with my oldest last weekend. DX with pneumonia and needed his oygen level monitored. I HATE hospitals. His was a childrens hospital so it was a tiny bit better, but still............

get well Rose...HAve the Docs figured why???

Getting ready to head to the BBQ...hope everyone is good

:bong:

Latest posts

Back