Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
biu---peepels---looking like summer little more every day here---got the call for front row viewing of the 4th firework show from a bro's boat in the harbor---:woohoo:

:bong: :bong: :cool2:

:ciao: its friday

today is the Day Rose..what time hubby fireing the bong?

:bong:

I believe the ETA for Bud is around 2:45 pm pst. He has his check out physical early this afternoon. I am cleaning the vaporizer in antica....pation.
Thanks for remembering 4U Shall we place some money on how many hits he will take???? I got my money on 3.

Front row seats huh Orange? That will be fun, you taking some PP with ya?

Love the BHC too Drft

Rocky reference...nice, Rose....bet you're excited.

you guys gotta :bongin: it up for me till 4p.m., gotta focus..lol..

much :peace: n' love to me MPPeeps,

7ge:)

:ciao: :volcano vaporizer: :bong: ---my money is on 2 rips, a little lunch, and a nap in the lazyboy for Mr. RB---:yay: :rofl: :rofl:

I think you got that right Orange! I will keep ya'll posted.

Have a great weekend and don't be passing out on your neighbors couch anymore...

don't be passing out on your neighbors couch anymore...

:rofl:

if he dont smoke ciggs Im a say he is gonna bust a lung on the first draw...that is if he takes MANLY hits like me:D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Your such a manly man 4U

:huh: He looks like a real short guy, that needs a ladder to pick his popcorn buds in his shed, with no hair and a bunch of wrinkles to me:laugh:

But there again, my perception my be off a bit after BIU'ing a boat load of Pink Mama:) Real nice smoke to wake up to:)

Also Rose I did not forget you. Sister was with a patient when I called. I will try today again.

BIU and enjoy the fireworks:peace: :bong::bong:

I am here to report that Mr rb, did in fact get his head bad. We laughed, he had 3 hits of buku, then a scotch, then later two hits of medicine woman. He slept 12 hours. fun stuff right there. He couldn't believe the MW. Yes, peeps, i grow dank. thanks to you!

Rose, 12 hours sleep! I say WOW too! I bet that is the most sleep he has had straight in years. So happy to hear he may be getting off some of those meds. And yes Rose you do grow DANK!

I have tried medical MJ from Dispensary's from here to the bay area and only one ever did better than my home grown. And that dispensary has been sold and dosent put out near the quality that I came to expect of that place. I have yet to try NCH's. I imagine he grows the best in the state.

:ciao: BHC---another @#$%^ day here---just kidding---beautiful sunny day gonna chill around the pad and do some chores---hope ya all have a great day

sounds like retirement is gonna be a bit of a task for Mr Rosebud to get used to---:rofl: :rofl: ---no fear---i am confident he'll pick it up soon enough---:D

:bong: :bong:

:ciao: BHC

heading to Ray jay today for some beer...BBQ..beer...weed..and some beer

yall stay safe and be sure not blow off fingers...ya need them to hold and fire the Bong

Latest posts

Back