Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: BHC

P5210002.JPG

P5210004.JPG

:spit:

that ther be a ice bong:d....thaught ozzy could use a cold one..maybe this better picture

P5190003.JPG

NICE!, I just didn't know what it was made of.. that is pretty cool! now all you needa do it make an How to lol!

It's kinda a crappy pic but pulled this outta storage, cleaned her (after the pic obviously...lol) and gotta hella :stoned: forgot how smooth she smoked...

It's homemade with a dremel and tile-cutting bit from a gifted antique pepsi bottle 3 grommets, some all thread and a reclaimed bowl. We call Her the Seussian Double Bubbler...(she's only got one draw tube in her atm)

How about BHC# 711...? Cool.

SDBer.JPG

:ciao: 7greens...about DAm time ya dusted that bong off....now pass it over here so I can load it up and take her fir a spin:bong:...Duck will be along shortly to gather all your details...will tell ya now....you have to send Hick ALl your males from here forward...:ciao: Hick

okay orange...Ill put togather the how I did thingyon the ice bong. later tonight...the boy wants to go to lake..and well...Id like to drop a line..heard they stocked it last weekend:D...made that ice bong last summer..she still hits nice and cold today...fits in that small upright freezer out back nice...okay gotta get my fish-on:bolt::bong:

What up 7g's.... looks like ur in...just check to see that your numbers not taken...and check in with the duck at the door... think that's it essay

Good morning Bongers!

Where are you Ozzy? Duck? 4U? Orange? Peeps?why am I the first one up and here? This is not normal.

It is a beautiful day in my neighborhood, hope it is where you all are.

right back at you Rosebud---:48:

:bong: :bong:

hey---wouldn't it be the new guys job to start the coffee and clean the bong lol ha

the new girls job* lol :p,

Congrats on joining up with us! Waiting on a bag of this Apollo to get here!
If its anything like the last Apollo I had I can't wait!.. Even though the taste and smell was almost like a vinegary/pee it was deff an addicting taste.. Almost as addicting as the cheese!

vacation from your vacation :hubba:

just found out my neighbors couple houses away got a couple MARIJUANA PLANTS in their back yard---LOL---my 70something immediate neighbor is a kick and don't miss a trick---she told me about them and asked where were my plants this year---funny lady comes over share cocktail stories---might have to pay a visit to see if they can give me any tips---here a long time---1 is retired---guess she got her a hobby---

orangesunshine said:
vacation from your vacation :hubba:

just found out my neighbors couple houses away got a couple MARIJUANA PLANTS in their back yard---LOL---my 70something immediate neighbor is a kick and don't miss a trick---she told me about them and asked where were my plants this year---funny lady comes over share cocktail stories---might have to pay a visit to see if they can give me any tips---here a long time---1 is retired---guess she got her a hobby---

thats awesome

yea---that just cracks me up---in my late 40's and the youngest in my hood---all are retired and very friendly nice neighbors---only 1 rental far enough away not to be concerned with---

That is awesome Orange... How fun and funny. You punk, hanging with your old peeps.

Latest posts

Back