Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning bongers:ciao:

:eek: suppose to hit the high 90's this week:eek:

Glad I got a pool :)

2 for Tuesdays

:bong::bong:

Good morning Duck and fellow bongers of MP.
I'm with duck, nothing like going outside and jumping into the pool. I just hate keeping up with the chemicals....

Anyone failed a drug test from eating poppy seeds? I took a drug screening last monday. I smoked that sunday night and for din din we had pasta,poppy seed rosemarie bread sticks, ( I smashed a ton of em lol ) went to take my screening... Came back positive for Opiate 300's, (oxy morphine)... ehhhhh I don't do oxymorphine, I hardly take oxycodone when prescribed lol. cam back negative on everything else though, even THC lol.

Good morning from the rainy pacific northwest!

Bubba, why were you neg for thc? That is wild.

4U That is some beautiful kief up there, congratulations and thanks for showing us. Awesome.

Duck, of course you have a pool, your a duck. I want a pool to exercise in. The one I want is 30K so that won't be happening. I want one of those exercise pools, I have used them before and they are great at giving a good workout but you don't hurt afterwards. Loved that. You swim against the big tide coming at you.

It is looking like a satori morning, biu peeps and I do mean my peeps. love you guys.

Rose, 2 of my sisters have those. One is just an exercise pool with dimensions of about 12'x6' and a current to swim against. The other is just a regular in ground pool that she has added a huge pump which is removeable to make a current. And if I know my sisters they did not spend anything near 30k for them.:aok:

BIU :bong:

I drank one of those QCarbo cleaner drinks.. Everything came back neg but that opiate 300, Unless the drink has something in it that could possibly kick the mark

Ah, I think I will just take the + for thc than the + for op300 lol, I feel junky-ish lol

speaking of pools, i really really wanna cut a hole in the lid of my hot tub and do an epic dwc grow

sooo many bubbles!!!!!

and good morning bongers

bubba...get ya some "Quik Fix" synthetic urine...as for Popy seeds what I was told that ..you would have to eat 3-5 lbs of it for it to show anythang..Ive used this Synthetic for years now and allways no problem..

Shortbus...welcome to the club house...I dont remember the person that ran that DWC in a hot tub..but was way cool...other than roof he had wouldnt allow for direct light...

Loading My kief 2 times:D
:bong::bong:

pcduck said:
Rose, 2 of my sisters have those. One is just an exercise pool with dimensions of about 12'x6' and a current to swim against. The other is just a regular in ground pool that she has added a huge pump which is removeable to make a current. And if I know my sisters they did not spend anything near 30k for them.:aok:

Well I would like to know...you have to hire a crane? Are theirs the Endless pool? Do you use your pool a lot Duck?

Rose the one pool is an above ground pool that they installed themselves. I think the hardest thing they did was the concrete work. The other is an in ground where there is four posts set in concrete that this portable generating current pump sits. These are just current pools where you swim against the current. Not a tidal wave pool.

And Yes I use my pool daily...Well not when it is raining, but all other times.

Thank you Duck. I need to do more research and find a deal somehow... It may happen next year or not. ha.

Yeah Rose my sisters use theirs all the time and like it. I tried the one and it is adjustable but you still better be a good swimmer otherwise is will push you to the back.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Looks like it is going to be a :bongin: afternoon:)

BIU BHC :bong:

Back to the land on the dead:D been up on the William River trout fishing caught my limit 4 days running ands OD on the Sun. I'm redder that a lobster fresh out the boil pot.

We missed ya ozzy! Glad you were having fun. Hope you have some aloe on hand for your burn.

welcome home brother ozzy:D

I got something for that sunburn;)

ozzy burnt.jpg

Latest posts

Back