Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
sounds kinda kinky if ya ask me...:rofl:

Ithink she is after some orangsunshine:giggle:

GO TIGER:lama:

4u2sm0ke said:
sounds kinda kinky if ya ask me...:rofl:

Ithink she is after some orangsunshine:giggle:

GO TIGER:lama:

Maybe so:giggle::shocked::giggle::shocked:

HI 4U

you be some sick sob there 4u---:eek: never gave it much thought before---but in retrospect now i can remember waking up on her couch without my shirt once before---forgot how i got there---do ya think the old broad ruffied me with a date rape drug in my drink---:rofl: LMFAO---always inviting me over to use the jacuzzi too----i always just thought she was really friendly :rofl: :rofl:

Hey drfting! Howzeetgoan, bud?

It's almost time to take the days first ripper and :bong: it up with an MP sesh...

My peeps have a good one

Hey rose!
Hey Orange!

All my good grow pals are here! Exciting! BIU GUYS!

:bong::bong::bong:

Also, your welcome to stop by the grow off! Rose, let me know what you think...Ive officially dedicated this grow to you! :heart:

Here is my selection for this evening.

Help yourself! DSCF1430.JPG

Im doin. Besides gardening its been work. 14 shifts in 12 days, sundays off. Hoping the next pay check will show it. I get payed bi-weekly. Poppa needs a brand new riding mower!

That's a great guess, but it is Medicine woman. I haven't heard maui wowi in ever, funny.

Your working too much Drft.. I hope you get your mower though that you need.

@ Rose,

So what strain and how did the hubby like his first smoke after that long a time?

oh yeah and....

:bong:

DUH! I should have know. The maui wowi reference was more of a joke. I couldnt think of anything else. Trainwreck and satori for sure! This guy is jealous....

Drfting

HE SMOKES TOMORROW!!!!YAY

He is going to start out with Jack Herer as that is the least strong one I have. I am so excited, can you tell? I hope he can get off a couple of medicines starting very soon. We will see how he likes it, if I remember right he was quit a pot head when he could be...

h420s://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/high-quality-seeds-original-hawaiian-maui-wowie/prod_868.html

^thats funny. I wasnt sure ide be able to find it. Whats the chances this is the heirloom, and not just something they tagged "maui wowi"

I remember being told I was smoking that stuff, but who knows if it was or if that is. I wonder what Thai stick really was?

LMAO :rofl: "tied stick mang, you know...that stuff they tie to a stick" Ceech Marin

Latest posts

Back