Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC:ciao:

:bongin: on the :20

Morning Peeps. Hope you all stay cool today. I am not having fun. I am going for a scope to see what is going on in the tummy. That means no coffee. not good. So BIU do one for me!

I had a few tests run awhile back and as the doc was telling me to take no meds, food or coffee, the 24 hrs before the test, A nurse that I had dated before looked at him and said " If Ozzy is going without his meds and coffee, I want the tomorrow off. He'll whip 3 bear just for smelling of Coffee."

good luck Rosebud---best wishes with you my dear---will put your quota of bong rips on the side till you get back ;)

Thanks Orange, I will be glad when they figure this out. I appreciate the good wishes.

Ozzy, that is funny. I have cut down to one latte a day so i am not jonesen too bad, don't think i will take down a bear or anything. I am as grumpy as a bear.

BIU Peeps! I get to have a nap with Michael Jackson's drug, and it is a good one.

Rosebud said:
Morning Peeps. Hope you all stay cool today. I am not having fun. I am going for a scope to see what is going on in the tummy. That means no coffee. not good. So BIU do one for me!

:bong:

Hope it all works for you Rose..my thaughts are with you today

Get well Rose. You will be in my thoughts:)

That Michael Jackson drug is some heavy duty stuff.

4u I think she means propofol, but not sure:(

Yes propofol...it is great "put you out" stuff. Don't try it at home though.

Thanks for the thoughts. I am off to bed at 5:30, i know how to have fun.. see you in the morning. All I learned was that my tum doesn't work and there are only two meds that help with that and I have been on one of them... Oh and get this, the side affect of the new drug is LACTATION....just what i need to be a 60 year old woman breastfeeding. I can't make this stuff up!

hey this is a family site :giggle: ---let's keep the maids a milking references to a minimum---glad you are somewhat ok there Rosebud---hope you feel better soon :heart: ---here are those :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: we were saving for ya

Yep, I am going to BIU Like it's 1999:D

:bong::bong::bong::bong::48:

Not me I dont remember much of that 1999 was during my hard drinking day. Swig of shine fire up the doobie and pop the top on a beer was the morning wake up back then

Swig of shine fire up the doobie and pop the top on a beer was the morning wake up back then

Aye, that could have been my procedure too, but I can't remember:)

But it sure must have been fun, cause I don't remember it:D

:bong:

I only remember because it's only been 5 yrs since I quit the routine

Latest posts

Back