Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been 11 for me:D

Now I just :bong1: But once in a blue moon I may have a few( 11 year of none, then after 5 days in Ga jail I had a few, then again after 30)

Rather just BIU :bong:

I still drink daily but where it used to be if I wasn't working the day started with a beer now it's I have a beer or 2 or a couple swigs in the evenings,

have turned into such a lightweight that 2 would have me hammered and feeling like a pile.

Had a young cussin(22 yrs) say he was going to out drink me over the 4th. I was in a your going to get a rude awaking mood. So I broke out a jar of grandpa's shine 7 swig later he went to the outhouse and passed out, His sister and 2 of her friends had him in a dress makeup and curlers when he woke up.

:rofl:

Another good reason not to get hammered:)

Sitting here waiting on a HL look-a-like. Getting something new for the girls.:D

Ozzy, that is funny right there.:spit: :giggle:

Duck, whatcha getting for the girls huh huh huh?

I took a little walk to see my garden at the neighbors house, the tomato's are coming right along. Cukes are only still blooming.

I am a happy girl today. Nice to home with my peeps.

Duck, whatcha getting for the girls huh huh huh?

EM:D

Trying a different growing style. Tried some of that lab that is in BBP's thread. Remarkable results....So did more research and came up with EM, was next on the list:)

EM is the next step up from the rice culture:aok:

I have a big jug of LAB doing its thing right now:D

nice---still no comprende EM or LAB

one of these days i'll get it together and follow thru with the rice experiment

please keep us posted senor duck

Can you explain it Duck, or do i need to go to research?

Orange, love your new outfit.

thanks Rosebud---been told i look good in black before---just don't tell MJ that i stole the image from the internet

Got my EM and already made my EM-1:D

Now I just got to wait:)

Yeah Rose you might want to have 3 or more joints.
Lot of it is over my head, but I am slowly catching on:)

:bong:

Umbra has been a big help.

I did read it and understood at least 1/3 of it. lol Love symbiotic relationships between beneficial bacteria and that other stuff. ha.

Latest posts

Back