Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hope your tummy problems go away Rose.

Ozzy, does your shine BURN or is it smooth? Had some that was made from blackberries. Burned my throat so just took small sips. Did not have enough.

Run your shine thro a charcoal filter will smooth it out every time:D I drink mine as cold as I can keep it but thats just the way I like my whiskey with ice outside the jug

Rosebud said:
Thanks Orange, I will be glad when they figure this out. I appreciate the good wishes.

Ozzy, that is funny. I have cut down to one latte a day so i am not jonesen too bad, don't think i will take down a bear or anything. I am as grumpy as a bear.

BIU Peeps! I get to have a nap with Michael Jackson's drug, and it is a good one.

LOVE THAT DRUG....that's what they use for their Colonoscopy....when you wake up in Recovery with all the other patients......you hear farts and more farts.....it is just the air the surgeon pumped into the colon....hilarious.....but the wifey said I talked to the surgeon....no memory whatsoever....GOOD DOPE

Good morning Bong Hogs! It is 75 degrees at 6:30 am...aw, gotta love the desert in July.

Pdude, no breastfeeding going on yet! And it better not happen. Yes, propofol is very nice. My doctor sang me to sleep. Love him.

Have I ever told you guys I really love marijuana? I do. I think I shall BIU, please join me.

Of course I'll join a Lady at the Bong, Rose
:bong::bong::48::joint:

:fly::stoned:

:ciao: BHC

Happy Thursday...dont feel to well...going to :bong: and lay back down

Hope you get to feeling better 4u better use my Rx take 3 :bong: wake up and repeat

I hope you feel better real soon 4U

Sending healing mojo.

PS, follow Ozzy's instruction. The man knows of what he speaks.

ozzydiodude said:
Hope you get to feeling better 4u better use my Rx take 3 :bong: wake up and repeat

Best Rx there is ^^^^^^

:bong:

Latest posts

Back