Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Orange:ciao:

Throwing down a table full of Purple Peach & Pink Mama:D

Help yourselves :D

:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::48:

very nice Mr Duck---i'll throw a brick of that PP hash out there for ya all as well :D

on the :32

Good day Bongers!

Sounds like a lovely buffet of cannabis.

It is a beautiful day here after heavy rains and thunderstorms again last night.

:ciao: BHC

Got me some new glass...this is a very heavey pieace and very nice...never had the "Nail" bowl befor and am anxious to try..we tried the other day but when I went to heat the nail...it broke in first few seconds of heating...i used my plumbers heat tourch..maybe that was to hot???..im thinking maybe I need a smaller tourch..ill be going to the Glass shop I got it from and ask..and Ill have to get a new Nail...

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

Nice :bong1: 4u:)

I did the same thing to my nail also.:(

That looks great 4U. I don't know what a nail is though. Hope you get it fixed so you can BIU proper.

Thanks 7g! My day is going well. The "kids" left after being here for the weekend. Enjoying the silence.

I am hanging sheets out on the line as I blew a fuse a little earlier. Love that.

How are you doing? I will join your for a hit or 7.

:shocked: A unloaded bong :rant: that's bong abuse

Load it up:bong::bong: make your bong happy

Rosebud said:
Thanks 7g! My day is going well. The "kids" left after being here for the weekend. Enjoying the silence.

I am hanging sheets out on the line as I blew a fuse a little earlier. Love that.

How are you doing? I will join your for a hit or 7.

A lil stressful at work but it's clearing up. I'm very pumped, this weekend I'll be poppin' my A-train ( was going to pop the mataro blues, but the TW are older beans) seeds and see what gold pops it's head. ;) The A-train is a seed release by THSeeds which is a cross of Arcata Trainwreck and a Mazar-A-Sharif, w/e that is :confused2: ...lol...

:peace:

That sounds very good. I grew TW and after I got the popcorn figured out, it was a good plant. I don't know about your Mazar a Sharif...although it is fun to say. Sounds interesting. TW is a real crowd pleaser.:eek:

Latest posts

Back