Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy

I am :bongin: :bong1: :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
We ended up getting 16" of snow yesterday and thet're calling for another 3-5" today :banana: Yesterday they said 10" and we got 16, today they say 3-5 more so it's probably another 8" or so. As soon as they get the roads plowed I'm heading for the cabin, already got my duffle by the back door, and am making a grocery list...and checkin' it twice...Tis the season :yay:
Hope the rest of you are doing well and have weather to your liking.
Sooooo while I wait for the plows to do thier thing, we should do ours, on 3, 1...2....:bong: :bong: :bong: HAAAA, caught ya'!!! You jumped the bong, ya' friggin' stoners :rofl:
Have a great day all!

Good morning BHC!

Hey Duck, are you having a cheddarwurst omlet?

4U, what are you doing today? Is it raining there?

Cubby, how much snow?

Orange, how much beautiful blue water can one stand?

Sm, drft, high guys.

Anyone I missed...BIU

No omelet Rose, but I am having a Cheddarwurst bong-a-thong:D

And waiting for my favorite brown truck:)

Everyone is welcome to join me:bong:

How fun cubby! Can I come? :D

So last night I was watching the Green Bay game. I get so excited when a team plays in the snow. It was really coming down for a while. Those games just make me happy.

The weatherman the other day said we could get a few flakes early this morning. I'd believe it when I see it. :p

It didn't stick to the ground since its been pretty warm here. Just mostly on the deck and outdoor furniture. Doesn't matter, the kids loved it and hey, it counts as snow!!

Thank god it's Monday. Been looking forward to an empty house.

Biu!

image.jpg

I am getting there, the high part. I am going to have to buy some speedy pot. Can you believe that? I have another couple of months to wait on the satori and I am out. I can't smoke heavy duty body stuff in the morning. But my tummy needs it in the morning. This is what happened because i didn't grow in the summer. Good thing there is a traveling despensary. It is really strange to smoke a strangers pot tho.

What is the cheddarwurt...is it up or down Duck?

BIU PEEPS!

:bong:

ill join ya duck...never had strain...

Rose...no Rain here...it is cold and last night could have snowed was so cold...todays plan is work in Shed..lots of TP and clones to set...

Mom...you have snow ????...is that your car?....I pictured you in a minivan for reason:p

Rose it is a up unless you over do it. Do a few :bong1: and you are ready to garden. Also makes you hungry.:D

:doh:

just knocked over my little sprout..rushed it to the ICU..and have doctored it up..I hate it when I do this...the worst part of it ...this is a Test grow for a Breeder:hitchair:..:bolt:SHED:bong:

Bummer about the sprout 4u. And yes, no minivan for me thanks. :p

The snow is gone, it was nice while it lasted. Hope we get some again this season, lol.

Biu everyone!

h420p://www.rubbermaid.com/Assets/images/Product/5H80-main-RN-RNlogo-large.jpg

Going to invest in one of these. 7x7x7 foot. I figure i could run electricity underground and though the floor, insulate it and squeeze two or three nice tents in there. One for veg, one for flower and one for moms. I would run it in the fall and winter. All the filtration, cords, ducting would be inside and hidden.

Thoughts? Comments?

Thanks,
Drfting

My Mom has one these sheds drft and they condinsate inside bad..maybe insolate with styrofoam pannels?....why not build one?..you seem handy:D

now handyman...pass me the :bong1:....

Latest posts

Back