Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cubby, you're too funny. My butts probably too big to fit in there with you. I'll let rose, lol.

CUTE! I love your puppy 4u.

Rose, take a pic of the cute delivery guy. :hubba: . Sorry about your daughter. That's gutsy putting games on the registery. Atleast they could have just asked for Target giftcards and then bought what they wanted, lol.

Hi ducky! Any snow yet? I heard on the news that Dallas got snow before Chicago did this year...lol.

Orange, need a vacation from your vacation? I'm so jealous!

Drift, hows the pup?

Hi YYZ!

Hi shortbus!

High to anyone I might be forgetting...

where is Duck?...maybe decorateing his HempTree for Moms contest:D

:ciao: YYZ:bong:

Ok I'll prob regret it later, but I just bought this for my 8 yr old. It was on his list...:p

image.jpg

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Well mt least favorite delivery company, has done it again, and is unable to find me.:(

BIU :bong:

:bong:

Mom...kid will have fun with that.

Duck...Im glad I use usps...funny thing is yesturday I had the brown truck stop here with in a few minutes of each other....whats up?...do they get discount on gas?...

good morning ...cubby..orangesun..drft..and everyone else that requires a bubbler

1...2......3.....:bong:

:ciao: Guys

Ive already :bong: Now im :stoned:

Lazy morning here, work @ 5

Drft

:woohoo:

They found me and it only took one phone call and 2 tries:)

4u USPS is coming today also and you know what that means:hubba::hubba:

Must be xmas at your house already ducky :)

High everyone. Just got dinner going in the crockpot. Potato corn chowder. All I'll have to cook tonight is a batch of cornbread. And that's Jiffy brand, lol.

Toke em.

Just getting Christmas presents for the family and the girls SM.

Packed stores and me do not get along very well:rofl:

I'll toke em and smoke em with ya SmokinMom:bong:

Mr rb said i am a passive aggresive driver at Christmas and I should go smoke something...so I will.
This is what I want to do today....DSCF1668.JPG

Checking out new gear for next year. It is only 4 months away until next season! Kush is on my mind, and some fast finishing indicas. Still have some Satori beans hidden away.

Some breeders ive looked into:

Cali Connections- Blackwater, 818 Headband, Larry OG
Soma Seeds- Lavender,
more Mandala- Mandala #1, Hashberry
OG Raskal
Next Generation- Romulan/Diesel

Please feel free to give your experience if you are familiar with any of these strains or breeders.

Thanks BHC :bong:

Drft

Hey drft,

Of your list the only one I have grown is the Hashberry. It was a very indica looking plant. It didn't get very tall. The smoke was nice and mellow but tasted fantastic to me. I didn't grow it again, but I would like to sometime and take it longer then I did.

I really want to try the Mandala #1. I never have.

Only four months away huh....cool.

Any questions on Larry, ask the Hampster or look at his larry grows.

:rofl: Rose ...is that your Dog...about lost my coffee through my nose...

got some side work today...a fellow grow close by decided to open his own Dispencery...maybe a partnership comeing....:48:

:ciao: Thanks Rose! Ill add Hashberry and maybe Mandala #1 to my order.

4U, isn't he tense? He is a big sweet boy. I am glad you laughed. That was the point.

Happy to help drft.

:ciao: Duck! Hows it growing in the now "broken-in" tents?

Rose, can you describe the taste?

Drft, It tasted like warm hash. It was earthy in a good way. It wasn't real strong. Probably a 6-7 out of 10, but i took it before it was amber. It was 8 weeks though. It was an easy care small plant.

Hi Duck! How are you?

Tents are doing great drft. Filled and smelling good:)

Hey ya Rose:ciao: getting ready to go check on the girls and see if they need anything.:)

Latest posts

Back