Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry I can't help ya drft never used one. I'd go with what 4u said though.

Who's got my lighter?

:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-leafy_wave:

Hi Kandy! Merry Christmas little girl, I like your collar.

Hi Guys, got the tree up and pretty much decorated...Time to take a break and biu!

Good Morning Friends of the Bong!

Hope everyone is well and have enough to fill ones bong!

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
11* and snow as far as the eye can see :woohoo: Standing at the sink this morning, looking out the window, a moose the size of a Winnebago steps out from behind my wood shed, looks around, then bolts down my driveway. It looked like he was hiding from someone. Curiousity got the better of me, I had to go see what could scare a full grown bull moose like that. I didn't see anything, not even tracks. He may have heard or smelled wolves, we've got lots of them around here.
Going trail Bonging as soon as some friends show up. This snow is great for snow mobiles. The lake isn't safe to to go on yet, but hopefully the weather will stay in the single digits for a while then we can get out there and go nuts!:woohoo:
4U, Kandy's lookin' festive. Good thing you don't live where there's lots of snow, she'd be lost in seconds, you'd have to find her by the bells on her collar. I bet she'd love the snow.
Rosebud, how's that tree lookin'? You're a pretty good gift wrapper. I end up with as much scotch tape as I do wrapping paper. I wanna' post a pic of my tree but I gotta' figgure out how to make my camera and computer work together. Stupid FireFox is a pain in the.....chestnuts roasting on open fire....I can't be crabby, I got snow!!!
I hope your all having a good and :bong1: filled day.
Let's BIU BHC:bong: :bong: :bong:

Well, that sounds like cold fun Cubby.

In Alaska I went on base to the dentist and couldn't open my door cause there was a mommy moose at my door, with a baby a ways away in the woods. Try to use that for an excuse cause your late.

Here is the tree. DSCF1667.JPG

I like your tree Rose, I can picture myself standing in front of it, Irish Coffee in hand, singing White Christmas, and swaying.
Maybe the mother moose just wanted to come in for a couple bong hits while her kid was wandering around the woods? Even Moose Moms need a break...LOL

Do you sing Cubby? Sounds good to me. Sounds very good.

Do you see the big black hole in the lower middle. We said screw it. How's that for Christmas spirit? We couldn't fis the lights, oh well.

Hello BHC. Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday. :)

I'm sitting here having a can of Wolf brand chili for lunch, lol.

We had the lowest temps of the season during the night. I need winter foods!!

Rose- got a good chili recipe?

The tree reminds me of the giant "pot demon" in Scary Movie 2. :evil:

I ordinarily don't do Christmas trees, but I have a tall male Purple Kush that I am thinking of dressing in tree drag.

4U, Kandy's lookin' festive. Good thing you don't live where there's lots of snow, she'd be lost in seconds, you'd have to find her by the bells on her collar. I bet she'd love the snow.

:giggle:

funny you say that cubby....when I got her 2 yrs ago she was allways taken outside under cover to ptty and taken back in..well we had some snow last year and she went out and jusmped off the porch into the snow where she stuck...lol...she had long hair at the time and looked very funny...ever since I have to shovel a spot bare in yard...or she goes poty on porch:doh: what kinda dog I get...lol...

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Cold and clear

BIU :bong:

good morning BHC

indeed, it is cold and clear here as well. verrryyy cold

going to the local headshop today to look for a new bong for christmas :)

Good morning BHC!

I will help 4U. Congrats shortbus. That will be fun.

I feel old this morning and like the world has changed. Our problem adopted child recieved some money from a church for christmas. She bought a bong.
I told her to be sure and tell them that in her thank you note.

I went to a wedding registry on line ...they registered for video games... See, I am old. That is normal right? The times they are a changing.

I am going to see an old friend for lunch and then the dispensary delivery cute guy comes to my house. I am careful. He is bonded. ;~)

I am off for a fun day.. see you later...

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Hope everyone's doing well. Cold and a bit overcast here today, no matter, a day riding around in the woods is always fun. I have to go look for a new snowmobile suit this weekend. I hadn't thought about it 'till I put it on, but my suit is now 3 sizes too big. I could fit a whole nother person in there with me :hubba:
RoseBud, do I sing? Well let's put it this way....I try. I bellow, warble, and achieve notes only dogs can enjoy, but I do it with a smile. I would love to go carroling but can't find anyone to go. It's not really something you can do alone. A group of people is carroling, one guy is reason to call the police and report some nut standing on the sidewalk singing at your house. :eek:
ON your mark.......get set..........:bong:

:ciao: bhc---cold and rainy here today

i was wondering who that nut was standing on the corner singing :rofl:

Latest posts

Back