Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bunch of meteorites tonight I guess, just in case you are outside smoking one and look up:D

Good morning All,
Duck, i wish I would have seen your post and gone outside and looked up.
How's the girls?
It is friday, and you know what to do!

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Did anyone watch the meteorites last night night? I seen quite a few the short period I was outside:)

Broke my one-hit bowl last night:(

Gonna be a great day here, sunny and bright, but still cold.

BIU :bong:

Rose:ciao:...The girls are doing great:) 3 of them have 18"+ main colas. 2 more Cheddarwurst's are getting close:) The ones in the veg tent are also doing great. The Satori is a very robust grower as is the YWT.

Rose the Satori has not showed yet:(
But I made room in the flower tent just in case:)

I do not really care for those big colas because of the chance of bud rot, but you sure can jam a bunch of them in the tent when they are that way:) These are the sdmxpa from the dd.

Do you have a pic? My sd are solid cola, top to bottom. I have never seen anything like it.

And, yes, satori is really a hardy plant.
I planted a couple of seeds of my medicine woman and larry, and the first set of true leaves are just showing, and i swear they show burn. How can that be? I am going to try and take a pic.
When your seeds pop Duck, how close to the light do you allow?

No pic..If I get over there before lights out I will snap one.

I use t-5's for seedlings/veg tent and I run the light from almost touching to 6" away(depending on temp and space). The burn most likely from the roots adjusting to your soil. You use ffof correct? When I start my seeds in ffof they also have a tendency to do this but never lost one because of it.

DSCF1669.JPG If you click on it and have really good eyes you can see what i am talking about. I have never seen this either...

It should not be a problem, should grow out of it. If soil is peat base there is a tendency for a pH drop from the peat.

No pic:( got company stopping over:)

looks fine too me Rose...if thats seed starter from miricle grow...I got that tiny burn as well.But like Duck said...they grow through it:aok:

its Friday:yay:

:bong:

Thank you 4U and Duck!

It isn't miracle grow, it is organic seed starter, I usually use whitney farms, but couldn't find it. Thanks for the reassurance.

I'm in for that Duck...just made it :bong:
Rose , your little seedling is looking fine and I bet she appreciates your concern. Well....she'll appreciate it until she realises you just want to fatten her up and light her on fire :eek:
:D

LOL Cubby, that is exactly what I want to do...give that girl some chips and smoke her. Happy to see you. Let's smoke um if we gotum.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Got me a new toy yesterday:woohoo:

Broke my bowl for my bong 2 days ago:eek: went to buy a new one and came back with a new bong and ash catcher instead.:woohoo:

Well I guess you all know what I am doing:laugh:

Everyone is more then welcome to join me:)

BIU :bong:

new bong.jpg

Lovely new piece Duck. So, the ash cacher makes it so the bong stays clean and doesn't get dirty? I don't know about these. Wish i was there to try it out with ya. Enjoy!

I will join you soon. I will be vaping either fruitloops or purple flo. My cute dispensary guy came by and that is what i chose. No satori but good up high. The flo even relaxes the body while the head is nice.

BIU folks!

Latest posts

Back