Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good middle of the night bong people. It is 47* with 50 mph winds from the south. If we had snow it would be gone. I awoke with a pain in the neck,,,,no not mr rb, so I have had a little sit on the patio with a joint of who knows what, (it was dark) and got blown away...pun intended.

I hope you are all sleeping in and having pleasant dreams.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Morning Rose:ciao:

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Good morning...again...or still.
Rose magical mystery marijuana in the moonlight........ya' got me jealous...or it's a Van Morrison song...:rofl:

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Hey cubby seen your state on the news. Lots of snow but got rain too?

morning BHC---still cool and damp here---still juggling all that life has to offer---still trimming---still trying to make my plants grow faster than they are capable---time to :chillpill: and :bong: :bong: :stoned:

hope you are all doing well today:D :ciao:

We lost a 37 year old spruce this morning after my sit on the patio. It broke the new fence that bud had put up and it broke my heart. Then I had to fight with state farm...not a great start to the day. It could have been worse and landed on our house. Almost the whole tree is in our neighbors back yard now. Here is a pic. DSCF1685.JPG
the insurance guy just left. 40 years of paying insurance and they won't pay to have it taken out of their back yard.

Rosebud, condolences on the tree. Like you said it could have been worse, at least it didn't hit your house or yourselves or pets.
Why won't insurance cove this? What a racket!!!
I know it's not funny, but in the picture your dog is like "I have no idea what happened, I only peed on it a couple times....I swear!".
Didn't Duck just get a new chainsaw :hubba:

Insurance work doesn't pay:laugh:

Sorry to hear that Rose:(
That looks like a real nice fence too.

Thanks you guys. That makes me feel better.

Thanks Duck, Bud did a nice job on that didn't he... I hope we hire it done now. It is too cold for him to be out there.
The insurance will pay $750 to remove the tree on our side of the fence only. Well, I would guess 75% is in our neighbors yard. they won't pay for any removal on thier side. Even if it is our tree...

My privacy is gone.. oh well, be able to grow sunshine crops this year...

All the squirrels are going...what that ? where is our feeder? And your right the dog can't figure it out either Cubby!
Thanks drft!

I guess there is only one thing to do.....you know what it is~

Sorry Rose...you Hubby just did that fence didnt he?

:bong:

Yes, 4U, he just finished it in october I think. We had 70 mph winds this morning and very warm. We had a lot of rain for us the day before so it was the perfect conditions. There were ton of trees down here. Did you have wind over there?

yes we did last night Rose...was so stron it bent my Flag pole over...Trees down here as well...not on my place but around the area..still windy

:bong:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

I hope everyone is hungry this morning because it looks like we are having SPAM for breakfast:)

BIU :bong:

Good morning,
I don't care for spam Duck, do you?

So the wind got up to 100 mph yesterday... We now are the proud owners of a new slightly bent up huge trampoline. I can't wait to use it. kidding.

BIU peeps.. I am.

Latest posts

Back