Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rose said:
I don't care for spam Duck, do you?

I love SPAM:D

fried spam
grilled spam
barbeque spam
cheese and spam
taters and spam
eggs and spam
scallops and spam wrapped in bacon
beans and spam
fried noodles and spam
bean and spam dip
baked spam
dehydrated spam
wienies and spam(the little smokies)
lettuce, tomato and spam sandwich
cabbage and spam
poached spam
spam loaf
spam chili
sweet & sour spam
spam fried rice
spam eggroll
stir-fried spam
spam tacos
spam pizza
spam and rice
deep fried spam sticks
savory herb stuffed spam
spam poppers

Wanted to make my 12k post memorable:)

:D

Be careful on that trampoline, I hear they are dangerous when they are flying around in the wind.

BIU :bong:

I like spam...but not nearly as much as Duck...congrats on the post count...lots of branches here..no tramps..other than the ones on corner:p...had snow fall last night but was melted away by 7am..gonna help jazz sew her boyfriends Christmas stocking togather...she made a cross stitch one ..

its 2fir

:bong::bong:

That is cool about the 12000 posts Duck. Congrats. Hey isn't spam wrapped in bacon and scallops just all wrong?

4U, that is sweet, the cross stitch stocking. Your a good dad.

I don't know if ya'll know this but it is time to BIU!!!!

Thanks 4u and Rose

Didn't notice it till this morning and wanted to be sure, I posted it here:)

I will most definitely agree Rose:aok: It is time to BIU

3...2..1.:bong1: :bong:

Hi friends

Today we put down Winnie. My beautiful 90 lb furry, gentle, fluffy goofball.

Woke this morning to about an inch of tumor coming out of her nose. By mid afternoon it was 2 inches. Her extra eyelids showing, one eye trying to sink into her head and she didnt want to eat. I feel guilty as hell, she still got around fine...she'd really slowed down the last week. Her nose looked fine until this morning. Anyways, we cremated her and will get a nice cedar box and a plaster paw print. While I know it was probably the right thing to do, I'm still doubting myself and feel like I just wrote her off. :(

Biu.

Bye Winnie

image.jpg

Many prayers and much love SmokinMom on the loss of Winnie.

Good morning peeps.

SM, that is so hard and i am very sorry you and your family have to go thru this. She was a beautiful gentle spirit.

Im very sorry for your loss SM. That is one of the hardest things to do, its one of the family!

Hey drft, I am thinking about taking crazy nurse larry today. she is 72 days and not a single amber.. she is crazy i tell you.

Wait Rose:aok:

Patience is a virtue :)

Especially when it comes to our favorite plant:)

BIU:bong:

really Duck, How long should i wait? She doesn't have a leaf on her. How can you turn amber with no leaves?

:ciao: BHC

:bong:

I had a Misty Bubble a couple years ago Rose that had zero fan leafs at day 70 and cloudy trichs...took her to 85 days where she started amber...So IMO..they still produce ....we had some more snow last night but like yesturday is melting away all ready

TMT:bolt::bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
Mom, I'm so sorry to here about Winnie. Letting a pet go is incredibly difficult emotionally. You did the right thing though, don't beat yourself up. I'm sure she appreciated the love and care of your family. Condolences.
Via Condios Winnie.......This ones for you girl...:bong:

Ill join you in respect to Winnie.

I agree with Cubby, Mom. Dont beat yourself up. There is no cancer or hardship in heaven. Im sure hes much happier and he will be waiting for you!

Rosebud said:
really Duck, How long should i wait? She doesn't have a leaf on her. How can you turn amber with no leaves?

I always go by trics. No leaves should just finish quick. Once the amber shows up the change will be quick.

I have had clones of the same mother have a week+ difference in harvest time. From stress or nute problems. And I don't even bother with the breeders time lines they never work for me:)

Bonging the next 10 for Winnie:bong:

All puppies go to heaven.:)

Latest posts

Back