Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks Duck, It just doesn't look like it has changed in a long time. I was going by it's mom is MW and she is an 8-9 week girl and I thought Larry was a 10 week at longest and that is the dad. Do you love my scientific words, mom and dad? I am also in a hurry to get some gone from my flower room by christmas eve as people will be sleeping in the veg room that used to be a guest room.

I will wait a few more days and see. Thanks Duck. I need a bigger house to grow in.

Your scientific names work just great for me Rose.

I need a wind mill electric generator.:D

If ya are gonna dream, dream big:)

Thanks everyone. :) And thanks for her bong hits ducky.

I miss her. She was such a good dog. A little on the needy side cuz she wanted to be pet all the time. She'd put her paw on you and wouldn't stop til you gave her a lil scratch. Only bad thing she ever did was if we weren't home at 6pm to feed her, she'd jump up and get the bread. We'd find bread wrappers torn up in the den, ha ha.

Tomorrow is the last day of school then the kids will be home for 2 1/2 weeks. Wish I had some brownies. :p

SM, you need some brownies STAT. I know you will miss her forever but the crazy broken heart does get better.

Good morning Duck. Good morning to everyone in my favorite club!
I just read SM's poem and it made me cry.. Just wanna say I love you guys!

I am going to biu. I have had stiff neck and I have found that hash helps! great news, I got some for Christmas...nice huh? join me please.

High Rose:ciao:

Just checked the Satori. Looking all nice and green but it is doing some weird things:eek: Had the normal double nodes then went to alternating nodes for one, now is showing signs of being a Polyploid. I think that is what they call a plant that has 3 nodes and went back to non-alternating:confused:...Then upon closed inspection the plants' stem has a disease/virus creeping up it stem:( Some weird stuff......Did yours' show any weird stuff Rose?

BIU :bong:

Oh my gosh Duck, no, never had anything weird on Satori's. You think it has virus? How does that happen? I know how it happens in roses, but not pot. I would really like to see your plant. Has it sexed yet? I have had the poly thing on another plant tho. This is the TLO? hmmm
Tell me more.

I play scrabble on line with a girlfriend and my word today was cumquat...huh? gonna be a good day i think.

I wish I still had my brownie stash. I had a bunch in the freezer and they were sooo yummy. Well, they didn't taste super great, but I sure enjoyed the hell outta them after about 45 mins....maybe I'll scrounge around and see if I get lucky and find one.

I feel a little better today. Last day of school for the kids but I've got plenty of jobs for them in the upcoming weeks. Found out my daughter is getting me a matching broom/dustpan for xmas. I don't know if it's some kind of joke or not, but the joke will be on her. :giggle:

Who wants to biu with me?

:48:

:ciao: BHC

Ill join you ladies

thats some yummy Hash Rose..thanks for sharing

Her are some pics Rose:)

1st 2 are side shots where you can see the 3 nodes on top and the alternating node on the bottom.

3rd pic is of the top looking down showing the 3 leaves

4th is of the rest of the veg tent.

sdmxpa 028.jpg

sdmxpa 029.jpg

sdmxpa 030.jpg

sdmxpa 031.jpg

Oh and I might as well throw up a bud shot of the sdmxpa:)

sdmxpa 039.jpg

I'm in, morning all.
The big snow storm missed me. It caught northern Iowa and SW Wisconsin. They got snow up to they're eyebrows, strong ,howling winds, and temps below Zero.................I guess they're Santa's pets:mad: I wanted that weather, I would be willing to share (get that santa ?). I would like to see everyone have a foot of snow and freezing temps for Christmas, especialy Florida!
The next time the weatherman says "prepare for a severe winter storm" and we get nothing (and I mean nothing) I'm gonna' drive over to Golden Valley, and kick him right in the pollen sacks.....I'll even wear my new snow boots!

Rose, I'll join you for a little taste of that swivel neck hash.
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Duck, that is a weird looking grow pattern, I've never seen it before. I guess this is what's referred to as a learning opportunity (that's what they call something crappy hapening to a friend, but you still gain experience :) )

Duck that is interesting, and weird about the alternating. Is it female for sure? Looking like it to me. It looks healthy, i couldn't see the disease problem...Keep me posted on that one. Your SD is huge. When is it ready for chop? Looking good.

Hi Cubby. I threw a two and a half year old little girl on my face to blow on her tummy and threw my neck out... Sheesh. When ya got to zerbert a tummy you have to zerbert a tummy.

SM, i am biu with you!

Latest posts

Back