Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just tried to pick up my dogs ashes from the vet. I couldn't go inside :( . I've been told I should just get over it. I basically told that person to go screw themselves. :p

Biu for me guys. I have a house full of kids. Sigh.

Thank you rose. :)

Her ashes are now home in a beautiful pine box. It makes me feel better having her here.

I'm so high. I bet all you old geezers are snoring away. :p

See y'all tomorrow. ;)

Good morning peeps.

Yes, this old geezer was snoring SM.

The tree people come and take this fallen tree today. I will cry. I do that at trees.

Hey Duck, my crazy larry must have heard you and put on a couple of amber. Today I will take her and maybe the autos. How are you this morning?

I am fine and dandy this morning Rose:)

I am also checking a couple of mine for the amber:)
Checking the Satori to see if anything has changed there.

Getting ready for the :20 :)

BIU :bong:

:bongin: on the :20 :bongin:

I am joining you duck, some fruit loops this morning in the vape... sounds like breakfast to me. Having a latte.. life is good. on the :45

Let me know if your satori does anything werid today.

Merry Christmas to my bong hog friends.

DSCF1696.JPG

Yeah it is snowing, raining, sleeting, and high winds, great day to be a duck:D

Drinking coffee and debating whether or not to make the mad dash over to the girls.

Bought another book "Teaming with Microbes" suppose to be here to day:) I just love that Brown Truck. Only way it could get better was if Hamster was the delivery driver.

Gonna BIU a few more then make that mad dash I guess:bong:

That is a nice mantel Rose:)

I have no Christmas stuff up this year. Having it at my Sister's.

Trying to find some ornaments to enter SmokinMoms Mj tree contest:D

Checked the Satori, Rose:)

She's a girl, the disease/virus has not changed.
While looking at her, the only part that has the 3 nodes thing going is the main cola, the branches just have alternating nodes

I am just happy she is a girl:woohoo:

Congratulations on the birth of your new baby girl. That is amazing with one seed, you....are you ready for it......lucky duck!

Rose

Yep, so far I have been real lucky get girls(knocking on wood)

I have a Royal Flush(Sativa Diva) one seed grow, and if that one would show female, I would be a duck dancing on water:)

Good morning bhc

Sorry about the tree rose. Can u make it firewood or something?
I don't know what kind of temperatures you got over there.

Duck, sounds like a good day to stay in. There's a slim chance that we will get some winter weather in a few days. I'll believe it when I see it, lol.

Hi os, cubby, 4u, drift, yyz, and whoever I am forgetting.

Off for more shopping. Now what kind of car do you all want? :D

I want 66 mustang Mom...thanks

winds have dies away and yard needs cleand....did some changes in the Shed yesturday and will do some more today..Im stoked...

drft...one thing I will tell ya on a SHed or outbuilding grow is be sure to have water easy available....Im working on getting water pumped into the Shed...all this time I was packing in 5 gallon buckets water..

Rose...me mom had a fav tree go down years ago...she had the tree fellas cut a bunch of the lower trunk in 6 inch rounds and made stepping stones in her yard....maybe an idea to keep it around

ozzy said..TMT:bolt::bong:

take care and be safe

:ciao: Good afternoon BHC,
Mom, it's good to hear you got your pup. If you're giving Christmas cars I'll take a "67 Caddy El Dorado, convertible, Steelgray with a black top and interior.
Rose, Your mantle looks very classy, like a pic from a upscale retail catalog.
I too was thinking about the remnants of your tree. Seems a shame to just have it hauled off. How bout having the tree service cut some 2 foot sections that you can use as outdoor seating or stands for plants, yard ornaments, or ?.
I must admit I'm one of those people who says "don't throw that away...we can do something with it" :eek: .
4U, can't you just run a garden hose into the shed and fill a 55gallon barrel then either put a spigot on the 55 or just draw water with a pitcher? It's a lot less expensive and much easier than actually plumbing an out building.
Duck, congrats on the girl, have you found out what's causing the weirdness in your other girl?
Alright all...:bong: :bong: :bong:

My tree is going to be 2000.00 to take out. The insurance will pay 750. Oh my gosh.

Not to mention the fence. I may have to kill me rb if he lets then drive on our lawn. And, those are great ideas, i will go out and save some for something cool. Thanks you guys.

Latest posts

Back