Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: BHC

The "Wifey" comes home today! Shes been in Boston and VT for over a week.

Time to BIU before i work it up. Off at 2:30!

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
28*, and partly cloudy.
I hope everyone's having a good day.
THG, nice to see you 'round the club, pull up a bong and set a while, we don't bite......usually :hubba:
4U's back...:aok:
Duck, Green Mojo to you for the Mite fight, no retreat, no surrender!!!
Rose, hope the family's well, and Howies on the mend. And THG's right, RODI is Reverse Osmosis De-Ironization, usually used for reef tanks.
Drft, bet you're happy the wifey's heading home, enjoy.
OS,XYZ, and any I may have missed, let's hear some bubblin', we gotta' get this place back on track.
Where's Mom and Ozzy ?
BIU BHC :bong: :bong: :bong:

Drft, you better just marry that girls so you can really call her wifey. You are smitten. Good for you.

Good morning BOngers,

Howard is crying in the family room because he can't be with the other dogs cause he insists on playing hard like he doesn't have a broken leg. It is not very zen. I may have to bring him on my lap...the big lug.

Hope your feeling better Duck, i hope everyone is doing well and let's BIU.

You look so handsome drift. ;)

High everyone, sorry I've been so sparse. Been out of town at a funeral and will be back home later today.

Morning all. Sunshine and 40 degrees here today. To all those in the US that have a day off today, enjoy!

Posed to be 70 here today,, but very windy.:smoke1: :fly:

31 F here today and sunny and its also a holiday for a few provinces up here today too, they call it "Family day" i will take it.

Enjoy everyone.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Morning all. Sunshine and 40 degrees here today. To all those in the US that have a day off today, enjoy!

You are only Moderator I like to see in the Club girl...Sorry ya had clean clubhouse while I was away..sure hope that crap slows down for you...you need post up in here more...and if ya lucky we may let ya join...:giggle:...anywho..looks like 46f today and dry..I need mix soil **** up...

Rose...Let that Big Lug on the Lap...:rofl:

TMT=BIU

:bong:

Greetings, programs! BIU:bong2:

orangesunshine, I think it may rain tonight...good and cloudy today after that nasty heat yesterday (in February -- typical of Hell). I stayed inside all day yesterday because of the heat.

glad to hear the wife returns drft....is she excited?...And most of all did she miss you?:p...better not let he see HassleHoff bro...lol...

LOL 4U! She is excited, and very exhausted. She went to see a best friend of hers in VT for a week and a half, whos father recently passed away. Off to the airport tonight to pick her up @ 9:30pm. Airport is 1 1/2 hours drive either way too.

so im :bong:'in it up!

YYZ Skinhead said:
Greetings, programs! BIU:bong2:

orangesunshine, I think it may rain tonight...good and cloudy today after that nasty heat yesterday (in February -- typical of Hell). I stayed inside all day yesterday because of the heat.

i was in malibu yesterday---beautiful day---yep---supposed to rain tonight---i don't mind the rain---we need it---it's the cold wind---when 70's and 80's are the norm---50 will freeze the cojones---

Rosebud has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

I did not know we had a quotta:stoned:..not goona send no more naked pics than

Latest posts

Back