Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rosebud said:
I thought he was a carpenter.

Jesus was a carpenter
He built houses, stores, and banks
Chain smoked camel cigarettes
Hammered nails in planks

:bong::bong::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
thaught he could..."walk on water?"

:48:

Yeah,,I want some of what they were smoking.:D Walk on water,,now thats funny. Although there is a lizard that can run across the water.;)

Good middle of the night bongers.

Having a little trouble sleeping so thot i would stop in with my new little vaporizer and see if anyone was here. I hope you are all sleeping well and dreaming of clean fresh bongs filled with snow and dank.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
4* today, we had a -20 wind chill last night, supposed to be-25 tonight.
RoseBud you still up? vaping all alone in the middle of the night......you know, they have a name for that....me time!!!Enjoy.
Duck what's going on 'round the nest? Any progress on the bugs? I was watching a show on TV, and they showed these little Japanese monkeys picking bugs off each other as well as the tourists to the hot springs, and I couldn't help but think "wouldn't it be nice too create tiny little monkeys you could put in your grow room and they could pick all the mites".
I gotta' make some breakfast and do a little more thinking on the mini monkeys.
Bong It Up BHC:bong: :banana: :bong: :banana: :bong: :banana:

morning all---still waiting on the rain---might even get snow @ 2000'---although i am cold---it doesn't seem cold enough to be getting no snow---haha little monkeys cleaning your plants---wouldn't take them long before they ate all the herb and were :stoned: little monkeys---where is cubby walking today

:bong: :bong:

Good morning all.

Rose, I was awake about that time, too. Threw another couple of logs on the fire and took a couple of hits of Gravedigger with a little pressed kief on top. Woke up to an inch or so of new snow and it is still falling, but not hard. It looks as if a lot of the US is getting or going to get snow. I am not really expecting any significant accumulation, but it might be a good day to watch some of the "Downton Abbey" I have recorded but not watched.

4u2sm0ke said:
thaught he could..."walk on water?"

:48:

Well, he could, but not anymore, what with those holes in his feet. (I hope that I have not offended anyone with this little joke)

Oh dear, Jesus jokes in the BHC.:D

THG, i used my time awake wisely and ordered some new sandals. Pink.

Rosebud said:
Oh dear, Jesus jokes in the BHC.:D

THG, i used my time awake wisely and ordered some new sandals. Pink.

jesus Jokes........Sandals.......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Well, he could, but not anymore, what with those holes in his feet. (I hope that I have not offended anyone with this little joke)

now that's funny....

:ciao: BHC two fir

:bong::bong:

THG...that was spot on:giggle:

Rose...I was up and scrolling pics..I found this one and thaught of Howard...:D

shit.jpg

4u2sm0ke said:

THG...that was spot on:giggle

:rofl::bong::rofl::bong::rofl:

:ciao: cubby my friend....I gotta go to the **** store...Laura dont like the smell there

:bong:

Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy

BIU :bong:

THG busting out the jokes in the BHC, who would of figured :rofl:

BIU :bong:

4u2sm0ke said:

THG...that was spot on:giggle:

Love the picture 4U., Thanks. so true too.

Latest posts

Back