Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
That's why my mail box was full, 4U's naked pictures.

Cubby, what the heck?

Duck is this a weird day here or what?

I am going to make corned beef for dinner.

You sure got that right Rose, the last few days here have been weird.

:hubba:
pcduck said:
You got any of your girl friend:hubba:

images.jpg

Good! Can't complain. Work is picking back up, since Valentines Day. The season starts next month here, when we really get in influx of customers.

(Drft=Restaurant line cook)

The closer it is to that time the busier i become. Plus, that time brings my outdoor grow season AND my new Veggie Garden. I have a lot on my plate but im looking forward to it. A busy bee is a happy bee. Plus i stay out of trouble that way :cool2:

How about you? :48:

It's beautiful here, quite a surprise after the rain we were supposed to get. :D

I could sure use a beer or three.

Yeah,,I seen Jesus today. He was wearing Painters clothes on his way to work.:D

Rosebud said:
I thought he was a carpenter.

Nah,,,hes much better with a brush. Besides ifen he was a carpenter,,,coulda built a boat to cross the river.;)

:bong: Satori with a little kief.......:bong:

About to leave to pick the GF up from the Airport. You should see how clean the house is!

:bong:

WeedHopper said:
Nah,,,hes much better with a brush. Besides ifen he was a carpenter,,,coulda built a boat to cross the river.;)

Are we talkin' about the Rio Grande?

drfting07 said:
:bong: Satori with a little kief.......:bong:

About to leave to pick the GF up from the Airport. You should see how clean the house is!

:bong:

Flowers? A nice touch,but a clean house is AWESOME.

WeedHopper said:

thaught he could..."walk on water?"

:48:

Latest posts

Back