Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rosebud said:
I hope your not out. It is a national day of mourning when I run out.

Well, I don't have any Satori, but I am smoking on some Beyond the Brain, which is 1/2 Satori. I have 1 Satori that is not too far off and 2 more that I just put into 12/12 a couple of weeks ago. I lost so many plants when I was sick in Dec and that is going to affect things for a while yet.

While I have not been disappointed with any of the Mandala strains that I have tried, I do like the Satori best.

My Satori is at 8 weeks today.

THG and Rose when did you harvest yours?

I don't let them get amber...Day 63 from clone, i took my last ones from seed at ten weeks. I think I like earlier better. Almost all cloudy a little clear, no amber. Oh boy Duck, happiness for you in a week or so, at least a little taste before a cure.

I just hope it makes it Rose:(

Them mites are trying to gain the upper hand:(

The preds did nothing for me, me waiting for them to work gave the others the time to re-hatch

Oh no Duck, that is terrible. Can you take a sample now? What do the tric's look like. Is it a nice size harvest?

Those bastard spider mites. I can't believe the beneficials didn't work.

It is huge Rose:)

I am gaining but I just hate them mites. Plus I do not want to add anything to the tent and that screws up my perpetual grow.

Sorry Duck,,,Freaken Mites messed up some of my Pinapple Express grow.

Thanks WeedHopper....I just have a few(each time I see one I take the whole leaf out) compared to what they were, but 1 is to many for me. No webs just damage to the leaves. I am happy that many of the girls in there are getting finished so I can do a through cleaning.

I say smoke a sample Duck. I told mr rb this morning as i had a loupe looking for mites, that it takes a brave woman to face a mite head on. I didn't see any today, but that doesn't mean they aren't somewhere multiplying.

I too remove spotted leafs ..most in the lower end plants....Im allways battle mites but atleast I can say I win..no more webs and minimal leaf damage upper half...benificials have never worked for me...it all in preventive for me...I know duck will get a great harvest still...hes too far advanced grower not too

working on the ice bong today....got the body and mouth piece made...these sure are easier when snow is available...lol..also need work on my virtical hydro grow:D..

But first...:bong:

You better drive up to Mount Rainier and get some snow to finish your bong. It is cold here today with a north wind.

I have never had webbing (yet):shocked: But they are nasty to look eye to eye with...yikes.

I've just never been impressed with his work, I grew out some p2 testers for him too when he first started out that were supposed to have satori background with a mystery out cross that was way better than the original satori. The satori ended up better than the tester!

Nothing to personal, maybe I just haven't come across any of his "gems" yet?

Rosebud said:
I say smoke a sample Duck. I told mr rb this morning as i had a loupe looking for mites, that it takes a brave woman to face a mite head on. I didn't see any today, but that doesn't mean they aren't somewhere multiplying.

LOL--I agree. I think am pretty stoic (you know all those crawl spaces with nasty things), but I still get grossed out looking at a spider mite through a magnifier.

What is the preventative measure you guys use for mites? And once you get them? In Late Bloom? Ive never dealt with them before. Thought ide bring it up while its on topic.

Drft, the organic stuff I use indoor on four small plants would be way too expensive to use outside. Outside, you hope you have beneficials in your yard, like lacewings or ladybug larva or even birds really help. You didn't have any trouble last year, so hopefully you wont this year. That would be a good question for outdoor growers. I wonder what they do.

Latest posts

Back